prove it-g.d

You and Grayson were going to the store to get some things to cook.

You guys were going into walmart, the one that you guys usually go to.

As you guys were looking around the store, you spot a familiar face.

"Is that who I think it is!?" You say turning away from Grayson looking at the figure with a memorable face.

It was Eugene from the try guys, he was also recording a video with the other try guys; keith, ned and Zach.

You couldn't keep the excitement in so you ran over to them. Just to let you know you were wearing shorts and a crop top that fit a little tightly. (The shorts)

"Hey...who are you!?" Eugene said looking you up and down licking his lips.

"I'm Just a really big fan of you guys and I just wanted to come say hi!"

"How 'bout you come over to my place?" Zach whispered.

They chuckled. You then gave Eugene a hug and he tightly grabbed you.

You smiled and waved to go back to grayson.

Grayson stood there; jaw clenched, eyes dark, heavy breathing.

You gulped looking up at him. "Gray-"

He took you by your wrist and hurried to the bathroom.

You tried pulling away but you didn't want to make a scene. He took you into a stall and locked the door.

He kissed your neck gently. You arched your back hitting the bathroom wall.

He then slipped down your shorts and  took off his pants.

He slid down his boxers and then slammed into you. You were speechless.

After so, were going to tell him to stop but he did before you told him so.

He pulled up his boxers and pants as you pulled your shorts up in shock.

He saw how shocked your were and he smiled in delight.

As you guys walked out the stall you guys saw Eugene come from another stall.

Eugene looked back at the two of you and chuckled. Grayson's face was tomato red and yours was burning from embarrassment.

"You guys were-" Eugene started to speak.

"Yeah let's not talk about this...ever haha" Grayson rubbed the back of his neck.

Eugene walked out the bathroom chuckling.

You looked up to Grayson putting a hand on your hip.

He looked down at you and smirked. "Lets go home" Gray said taking your hand.

If you can probably tell I like the try guys so yeah. This is also my 2 imagine(duh) I've done in this book.

Comment what kind I should do.✌