Cum-e.d

Ethan had been away for some time and you were worried.

You were struggling during that time. You stressed over the fact you had two beautiful twin daughters and they were three years young.

You were sitting in your chair one evening when you heard a noise down stairs.

You went to look and investigate what it was. The door opened a little and your heart beat sped up.

You looked through the crack of the door to see you beautiful husband smiling at you.

You stumbled backward, put your hand over your mouth and and started crying.

He came and engulfed you into his arms as he did the same with his daughters.

"Baby, where have you been?!" You sounded choked up and muffled.

He responded," I was stuck in the storm that accrued four days ago. I managed to stay at grayson's house for those four days"

You couldn't help but smile at your husband that had been stuck in a dangerous storm.

"I've really missed you and- I don't know i just couldn't be by myself any longer" You sat down on the couch rubbing your temples.

"Hey, you don't have to worry I'm here now" He rubbed your back in circles gently calming you down slightly.

You and ethan carried your daughters into their shared room.

You guys went into the master bedroom and sat on the bed.

"Maybe," Ethan started off.

"We should.." He continued.

You looked at Ethan confused completely not know where he was going with this.

"Really?!" You said crossing your arms putting your weight on one side of your body.

He backed you up against the wall, his arms on the sides of your head.

He looked at you as his eyes turned brown filled with the dark brown color.

Your chest rose up and down and you looked at the ground avoiding eye contact with him.

"Look at me when I'm speaking to you babygirl" He lifted up your head holding your jaw making sure you looked at him.

You chuckled. "Baby, I've missed you" He said licking his lips hungrily.

"We have kids baby!" You looked at the door and then back at Ethan.

"We can close the door" After that he took you and put your petite body on your shared bed.

He kissed your neck, licking and biting at it while holding your hips, holding you in place.

You moaned lightly holding Ethan' s hair tugging slightly.

He moaned as you did so and you moaned as he found your sweet spot kissing and sucking leaving a noticeable mark.

He slowly pulled down your panties down leaving you only in silk robe and lingire bra(idk).

You tugged on his sweaty shirt he had been wearing for the past few days, and that let him know to take it off.

You rubbed your hands up and down his toned abs as you guys made out.

He ripped you robe off so his hands could roam your body feeling all your beautiful curves.

You then backed away from Ethan with a smirk plastered on your face.

"Baby-" you put your finger over his lips.

You pulled down his boxers and saw his bulging erection arriving.

You later him down saying, "tonight's all about you babyboy"

You teased him rubbing your hand on his erection, slowly.

You licked the tip lightly looking into his eyes as he moaned and held your hair.

"Give it to me baby" He said shaking.

You smirked letting go, teasing him more.

"Ba-" You cut him off by putting his dick in your mouth and holding what you couldn't suck.

He pushed your head down making you gag. He tugged on your h/c hair pushing and forcing you to go further.

"I'm gonna-" Before you knew it he had already released in your mouth.

You detached your lips from his member, a string of cum that came from your lips, and from his member.

He put his head back in satisfaction breathing heavily. After he gained the courage to talk he said, "now it's your turn babygirl"

Ughhh took me some time with this one. I really want to make a book that you'll guys will be interested in. So just let me know what I should write I'll probably start right away. OR I might, I said might collab with someone so just keep your eyes open ok, ok PEACE esketttttt