•2•

"I have arranged a marriage for you." Both fathers of the boys said.

"What?" Both questioned.

"Taehyung. I suppose you know the Jeon family am I correct?"

Taehyung was expecting an event where he had to entertain the ladies, or maybe even a blind date with a female to ensure that another business would connect with theirs.

An arranged Marriage?

The Jeon family?

"I have." Taehyung coldly responded before readjusting to his seat with the proper posture, that his mother had taught him when he was young.

"Good. I have arranged for you to marry the only son of the Jeon family." His father never really considered anyone's feeling just like his son. It didn't really bother him that he would be 'forcing' his son to marry another male that he didn't even know. It was for business for all, and things had to be done when it was necessary. He had to stay on top, which meant he had to join both of the families businesses together to do so.

"What's his fucking name?" Taehyung questioned not caring about his use of words.

"Taehyung I said to watch your language. His name is, Jeon Jungkook. We have arranged a meeting for the both of you tomorrow. I expect you to be on your best behavior no matter what." Taehyung scoffed.

"An arranged marriage? Fuck no. I won't marry a stranger just because you said so. I knew you were a cruel person, but I never knew you were that fucking cruel."

Taehyung's father's eyes widened in response.

Yep, he was now angry all right.

That didn't matter to Taehyung although. Did he father ever care when he was upset? Or even sad just to put it out there? No. He always sent a maid to go buy him a toy or something that would serve as a distraction from his anger.

Taehyung's father breathed in, and out.

"Taehyung. I said to watch your language. I will not repeat myself once more. Go get ready for the meeting tomorrow. We will be leaving at 8 am." His father's face displayed pure annoyance and frustration along with anger, which was displayed on his face 24/7.

"I have already said that I won't fuc-" "TAEHYUNG! GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND PREPARE YOURSELF!" Taehyung's eyes now widened. Rushing back to his room, Taehyung threw the stuff on his desk to the floor and screamed.

Not screams of anger, not screams of frustration, but screams of pain and sadness. It wasn't long before tears started to come out of his eyes and run down his cheeks.

Every time maids would pass by his room, they would hear things being thrown across the room and screams. They would knock on the door, but the answer would always be a "WHAT!" Screamed and the noises would continue.

It wasn't at least three hours later that the noises and screams had finally came to a stop. Taehyung was sitting in the corner of his room, head in hands, breathing in and out slowly.

How could he?

Use his own damn son as a tactic to obtain more power?

Marriage?

Is he fucking kidding?

The Jeon family?

Jeon Jungkook?

Who is he really?

How is he like?

Taehyung lifted his head, exposing his red eyes and cheeks.