•3•

"Hello, good evening. May I take your order?" The waitress questions as Jungkook's mind was still trying to decide on what to order.

"You know what? Surprise me." The boy simply says as he closes the menu and hands it back to the waitress.

Even though he was a multi-millionaire, he still went to places that weren't of high class. At the moment, he decided to go to a coffee shop that he had spotted on his way home the other day. Today, he thought it was a good opportunity to check it out. The waitress smiles and walks away leaving Jungkook alone with his cup of coffee, being his only type of comfort. He stared out the window, watching how parents walked by with their kids, and couples holding each other's hands.

Love is beautiful and the most powerful emotion...

And that is what Jungkook was being deprived of. The right to love, the right to find someone to love, and be with him for the rest of his life.

But how could Kim Taehyung take the place of him in that sentence?

Being the most powerful, also makes love the most dangerous emotion.

Which made Jungkook glad he wasn't going to have that so-called 'love' with Kim Taehyung. Jungkook's thoughts were interrupted when the waitress came back and placed an order on the table.

"This is the most expensive thing on your menu isn't it?" Jungkook questions as he inspects the food brought to him. The smile on the waitress vanished as soon as she heard those words.

"O-oh uh it's-" "It's fine. In fact, get me one of everything on your menu. I'll take it home." The waitress was left in shock. Even though his accusation was correct, he still wanted to order more?

"O-okay." The waitress stutters as she walks back to the front to prepare all the orders the boy had requested. Jungkook kept staring out the window, noticing how the leaves of the trees were shaking due to the afternoon wind. It looked so peaceful-

"IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS?! CLEAN THE DAMN TABLE!" Jungkook's eyes widen in shock when he hears the loud voice. He shifts his attention away from the window and looks at the owner of the rude voice. Jungkook saw a male that was standing in front of the waiter who had taken Jungkook's order only minutes before.

The waiter bows down as her mouth let out the words "I'm so sorry" and she cleans the table with every cleaning product she can find as the male scoffs in annoyance.

Who the duck is this disrespectful napkin?

Jungkook stands up and walks to where the dramatic scene was occurring. at first, the male ignores him and continues to eye the waitress who was trying her best to get rid of a stain on the table. Jungkoook clears his throat which finally gains the attention of the stranger.

"Yes?" The male asks coldly. Jungkook doesn't say a word and just stares. "Can I help you?" Jungkook rolls his eyes and grabs the cloth that the waitress is using to clean and makes her stand next to him. "Can't you see that she is cleaning?" The male states, while Jungkook simply ignores him. Jungkook continues his actions and proceeds to pick up where the waitress left off. the other boy is left in shock, eyes widened in reaction to the boy's generosity in cleaning for the girl. when finished, Jungkook hands the cloth back to the waitress and lets her leave.

"She hasn't taken my-" "I'll take it." Jungkook gestures toward the booth in a sarcastic manner. the boy sits down and looks at Jungkook who had left to retrieve a paper and pen.