{3} new apartment meetups

Niall.

Harry? My thoughts wondered at all the possibilities, not only was there some hot shot model in this building but my best friend knew her and was close with her? Why wouldn't she have told him she was here? A coincidence is something this couldn't be. She moves to Westmount, a model- in Westmount- no apparent reason- just calls and says no one can know shes here- and she knows nobody here. There's secrets to why she's actually here and I need to find out.

After spending time in the elevator going up and down countless times just looking at pictures on my phone as different apartment owners go to and from their homes I come to the conclusion to see Brynn in the morning and clear this up. I press on the button with the imprinted '6' and press on it, now waiting to arrive on my floor. When the elevator doors open I get out right away and run my fingers through my blonde dyed hair. I probably should get it bleached again, yeah that's a good idea. Maybe I should think about that now. Wait, Brynn-Harry. Focus. Looking down at my phone while scrolling through pictures on google images I find various pictures and videos of the two until I come across one that sticks out.

'English model Brynna Jacobs stunt with her hometown lover Harry Styles?'

What stunt? Just as I click on the link a body collides with me making both of us stumble along with me dropping my phone. She groans rubbing her forehead and then leans down to pick up my phone for me, "Sorry Niall" she mumbles catching me off guard. I look at her trying to remember if I met her somewhere before but I have never seen her.

"How do you know my name?" I question looking her up and down, who is she? She turns her head up to mine before looking down at what my screen, "I-I-uh you're name tag?" she says more like a question. I look down to my shirt as if I were to look down to check for one but I don't have one on. She seems to notice that too then tenses, how did she know who I am?

"Who are you?" She ran her fingertips through her dark brown hair, avoiding my question. "Hello? You there?" I start getting frustrated then reach to get my phone but she pulls back.

"She was right", she comments looking me up and down, doing the same to me as I did to her just moments ago, before our eyes met each others, "You are hot, but she didn't think you'd figure out this fast." Her eyes move down to my phone screen once again before clicking the link and starting a video, "Goodnight Niall" she says her voice over powering the ones playing before handing the phone back to me. She started walking towards the elevator leaving me with shrieks coming from the video, I return my attention to my phone and watch Brynn get backed into a wall before falling to the ground. The video screen turns black and I rewind watching the last part over and over desperate to see what comes after but all it does is ends with a -0:00 and a dozen questions clouding my mind.

**

I pace around the room for hours thinking of possible outcomes of the video, did she press charges? Is that why Harry moved? If he hurt her why would she come after him? The whole situation made no sense but I was stressing more over the idea that I have been friends with Harry for months now and he hasn't mentioned anything about his act of rage. If Harry knew Brynn was here he'd loose it, should I tell him? Should I talk to Brynn?

Brynn, right, she lives downstairs maybe I just need to go down and see what's up with this Harry problem. I quickly throw on joggers and a plain white tee before I'm out the door and on my way to the fifth floor. The elevator seems to be taking a little bit longer as also the walk through the halls seems to be a little bit farther with everything slowing from my anticipation. 5A, 5G, 5B, 5H, 5C, 5I, 5D, 5J, 5E, 5K, they all pass as I'm left with the final door in the empty hall, 5F. I don't know what I'm going to say nor how I'm going to say it and as of now I have no clue how I'm going to get her to spill but before I know it I'm continuously pounding on the black door of the only person who can answer my questions.