2 years later

Now we have lived here for 2 years, 2 years of building my unfinished bunker and trying to ignore the singing from other trolls Which is annoying me.  I was walking around the woods to get some supplies for my bunker when I heard some trolls playing. They were about my age or younger, but doesn't matter at all, I guess...

I watched them play some weird games I dunno what kind of game it was but you know  I'm not that type of troll who play games with others, not now. I'm not like the others and I don't want to be (in his thoughts: actually I want to be like the others happy u know...) OMT Branch DON'T THINK ABOUT THOSE THINGS! I thought to my self. Suddenly I snapped out of my thoughts I noticed a little pink troll it was Poppy. I hid behind a bush and gazed at her for a while, I did not want to get caught while looking at her. They didn't see me I  so I was safe. Poppy has got two friends: a little red  troll with some DJ headphones and A weirdo pink and blue giraffe like troll and he isn't clever he is very stupid.
Well "good" friends. 
When I went away from the bushes I tried to look like I wasn't looking at them but collecting some stuff  it worked! And then I ran to my bunker as quickly as possible.

______________________________________

I woke up and tbh I don't have a normal bed I just have a leaf  u know like a sleeping bag or something.  I got out  of my bunker and collected more supplies for the bunker. I took a stroll to were Poppy and the others were hanging out yesterday, but to my sadness they weren't there today so I went to my bunker but just as I was about to get inside I heard a voice saying: "Branch wait!"  It was king Peppy.  "What do you want?" I asked him a little annoyed.  " Maybe this is a little weird to ask for you, but can you please take care of Poppy just for two days? I have some King business to do outside of the village.  He said begging a little. "Why don't you have another to take care of her?" I wasn't sure if I wanted to have her in my in my bunker.  "Because I thought that you would be the right one to take care of her since you've done it before." He answered me. I thought of I for a while and then answered "fine I'll take care of her."  He looked a little surprised to hear that I wanted to take care of  his daughter but still happy.  "Thank you Branch you are a good troll. I'll come by your pod... Ehh... your house with her tomorrow." He said as he went away.  I got into my Bunker I can't believe that the day has passed so quickly it is already evening and I have just been walking through the forest today.
Hey  I'm back  guys hope you have enjoyed the new chapter.