The house #3

The guy who grabbed Brandon is nowhere in sight. Brandon's eyes open slowly, he sees me, then his eyes widen. I have a horrible feeling he isn't looking at me anymore.

I feel the cold metal barrel of a gun push up against my temple. I go completely rigid. With a small click, I hear a bullet slide into the chamber of the gun. My hands slide down into my belt and I grab my gun, drawing it slowly. "Drop the fucking gun." He says. I do as he says, throwing the gun out away from me, towards Brandon. He moves around to the back of me, gun still against my skull.

He grabs my hands and ties them together with a rope. "Go" he says, pushing me toward where I was hiding with Brandon earlier. As we near the barrel I hid behind, he turns me around. Before I know what he is about to do, he flips the gun around, and smashes me in the temple with the handle.

I collapse.

Blackness.

                    *Brandon's POV*

I watch as Mel collapses, Greg, (I researched him earlier.) Spins around to face me, he starts toward me and I become paralyzed with fear. He grabs me by the collar and pulls me up, he puts me on a chair and pulls out the knife from my back pocket. "Don't you know it's dangerous to take this sort of stuff?" He says, in a mocking voice. "I might just have to punish you for it" I groan.

He cuts the legs off my pants, making them into shorts. He runs the knife down my thigh, lightly, searing pain shoots through me as I watch the blood trickle down onto the tile floor and run down into the drain.

Next he puts the knife on my cheek and runs it along my cheek bone. I feel warm, sticky blood run down my cheek and onto my clothes.

                         *Mel's POV*

As I finally come to my senses, I stand up. A rush of sickness passes through me, and I put my arms on the barrel in standing next to, about to throw up.

What I see makes me gag.

In the barrel is a load of combined skin and bones. Definitely human. It's disgusting. I turn away to see Brandon sitting on a chair, blood running down his thigh and cheek. I pull my Taser out of my pocket, creeping up slowly on the guy. He turns around at the last minute, but it's too late. I push the taser onto his neck and press down on the button. His body explodes into a series of spasms and he falls onto the floor, still jerking and twitching. I go to grab the knife from him...

                     *Brandon's POV*

Greg lies on the floor, his body going crazy. I see Mel sort of bend down, "Where's the knife he had?" She asks. "Uh Mel.." I say.

                        *Mel's POV*

"Uh Mel.." Brandon says. Then I feel it. A sharp stabbing pain explodes through my stomach, I fold over in pain and drop to the floor. Gathering all the courage I have, I put my hands on the handle and pull it out. I scream in pain and arch my back high off the floor. I look down at the wound. The knife hit just above my left hip. I grab the knife and cut off one of my pant legs.

I wrap it around the wound applying pressure to it in hope the bleeding will stop.

I get up and cut off Brandon's restraints, and in a team effort we lift the guy into the chair. "Shit, he's bloody heavy!" Brandon says. "Yeah" I reply. I tie him to the chair and grab the knife. I allow my anger to take over and plunge the knife into his thigh. He yells and struggles in a vain attempt to escape. "You want to know something?" He asks. "No, so shut the fuck up." I reply punching him in the nose. "Mel, settle down." Brandon says, grabbing my shoulder to try and calm me. I shrug him off and swing again.

"Your a fighter." He says. "Just like your daughter." "What." I freeze. He can't mean.. No. He can't...

"I stabbed her, again and again. It didn't phase her, she wanted out. She fought every step of the way."  "No... Your lying. It wasn't you.." I say, in total shock. "She got to the door and I panicked. I punched her lights out. For good." "I freaked out. So I put her in my car and drove her to the creek. I dumped her body a little way down the stream and left." This can't be happening. I've found him. What do I do? "So, you actually mean to say, you murdered my daughter?"  "Yes. Yes I did." 

Oh. My. God.   He has to die.   I feel like my blood is boiling with rage.

" YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKER! I HATE YOU!"  I pull the knife out of his leg and plunge it into his throat. He makes a horrible gurgling noise. I pull it out and slide it from one side of his neck to the other. Blood sprays everywhere. I stand there, panting and finally stab the knife into his chest. I break down.