The house

*Brandon's  POV*

Well, here I am, following Mel down these creepy ass stairs, in this freaky house. And now, just to make it all better we've found some type of killing equipment. I'm close to breaking, I'm about to ask if we can go back when I hear a faint * Click*

              *Mel's POV*

*Click* oh shit. I think to myself. I stop dead, listening. I hear footsteps from above. "Shit." I mutter. I spin quickly, grabbing Brandon's wrist, and sprint as lightly as I can, hardly making a noise.

Brandon copies me and I hide behind a massive barrel. Something back here reeks.

I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. A buff guy walks through the door frame, he has tattoos up his neck and all over his arms. Slung over his shoulder is the body of a deer.  He sets it down on the tiles over the drain, grabs the scalpel, and makes a clean cut across the jugular. He gets up and walks back upstairs. I just sit. Watching the deer bleed out.

               *Brandon's POV*

Crap, ok, I need to calm down. We need to get over of here. "Mel" I whisper, "Yeah?" She says. "We need to get out. Now." I say frantically. "Calm down, Brandon. We will. Just wait." "Ok" I say. I'm still freaking out on the inside though. Mel stands up, I follow her. We walk towards the stair case.

                      *Mel's POV*

I start walking up the stairs. When I get to the top, I pause. I hear a cough at the other side of the house, away from the direction of the door. I fast walk to a corner of a wall and pause. I look around the corner, nothing. The door is in sight. It's slightly open. I bolt, Brandon hot on my heels. I push the door open enough to get through and sprint. I run for the car, on the other side of the road.

I reach the car and stop, struggling to get my breath back.

                        Shit. Brandon