Part 1) you messed it todoroki ..

DETAILS : (BTW MY FIRST EVER FAN FICTION
Shouto have two kids (aka twins)
1)Miku - 4 - quirk : devil and fire (devil and angel was her mother's quirk) - a very wittle naughty pie ^3^ (have red hair like shouto , and features like mother with emerald green eyes) - twin sister : Misa
2) Misa - 4 - quirk : ice and angel - is the troublemaker behind every cause but is clever as hell so blames it on her sister - very adorable !!! (Have platinum blonde hair , with features like mother with emerald green eyes) - she was really nice , but was just jealous of her sister...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Todoroki mostly came back home at 5:30 am or so and never did get a chance to meet his kids , but yes he was a loving father .
On December 9th ( on their birthday [their refers to his daughters ] )
He was really busy with all the work endeavour engaged him with ,
He was having a tough time fighting the villains but guess what he had an ultimate victory at the end .

Todorki's POV
Am I forgetting something ? OH HOLY FUCK THIS CAN'T BE I CANT FORGET MISA AND MIKU BIRTHDAY (he then rushes to store ,even tho he was tired . But guess what?!? The stores were closed and it was 10:59 , their birthday was almost about to be over and so he runs back to home)

Narrator's point of view
Little kids all alone by themselves at the home , especially on their birthday !
Misa was crying out loud and weeping in the hall (in front of the main door which was locked), Miku went to her room normally when no one was seeing she kept a pillow on her head and weep and weep all night long ! . Misa couldn't do anything so she slept on couch and Miku slept in her bedroom .

Todoroki 's POV
I gotta contact all my friends to come at the house , and give them a surprise . But oh wait I have to decorate the house , they have to feel special! (He contacts all his friend to Come at their house with their kids )

Narrator point of view :
But how will Shouto make his daughters feel special ?!?

Comment if you want part two , I would like to take requests and also my English sucks ;(