62. texts

shelley 🧡
Soooo
Have you changed your mind?

bunny 🐰
Nooope.
I'm not flying to NY with Chris, I told you that every single day for the past two weeks.
And when are you coming home? I'm hungry.

shelley 🧡
But Bunny it's his birthday!
I know he'd be super happy if you were there to celebrate with him

bunny 🐰
Well I don't think so, seeing that he's ignored every single text I've sent him since gotg premiere.

shelley 🧡
He's just pissed cause you kissed Aaron
But this is the perfect way to make things up!

bunny 🐰
But why would he be pissed?
He kept saying it was none of his business!

shelley 🧡
Please, PLEASE tell me you're not so naive that you actually believe him

bunny 🐰
Honestly I don't know what to think anymore.

shelley 🧡
Then go to NY and talk to him 😌

bunny 🐰
Nope.
I'm poor.

shelley 🧡
He flew from NY to Atlanta to kill a spider for you and you don't want to go see him for his birthday?

bunny 🐰
Stop trying to make me feel guilty!

shelley 🧡
Stop acting like an idiot!

bunny 🐰
I'm not acting like an idiot!
I just don't want to make things worse.

shelley 🧡
Okay, seeing how the situation is right now I doubt you could make it even worse

bunny 🐰
You're not helping.
And I just think he needs some time away from me.
As I need time away from him!
I mean, we're not even together and he gets mad cause I kiss another guy?
That doesn't make sense!
I didn't do anything wrong!

shelley 🧡
Well I don't know with what courage you say kissing Aaron was not a wrong thing, but that's not the point.
The point is, Bunny: he has feelings for you, obviously, and you have feelings for him, even more obvious, but there's always a reason why you two can't get together.
First he had a girlfriend, then you had a boyfriend and now there's this stupid contract. But the fact that you kissed another guy while you have this unspoken connection with him, made him question everything and also made him feel like he needed to protect himself before being hurt. And that's why he's being bitchy. And also why you should go to NY.

bunny 🐰
Jesus Shelley it'll take me a week to read that long ass text.

shelley 🧡
And you call me a drama queen 🙄

bunny 🐰
You ARE a drama queen.
And I don't have feelings for him.

shelley 🧡
Really June?
REALLY?
Now you're acting exactly like him!

bunny 🐰
What?

shelley 🧡
Even the dead moth on your bay window knows you have feelings for him

bunny 🐰
WHAT????
THERE'S A FUCKING DEAD MOTH ON MY BAY WINDOW AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME???
EW EW EW EW

shelley 🧡
Yeah, next to the green pillow
But that's not the point again!
FOCUS

bunny 🐰
I DONT HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM AND IM NOT GOING TO NY.
NOW IM SORRY BUT THERE IS A FUCKING DEAD MOTH ON MY WINDOW AND I HAVE TO GO AND THROW IT AWAY.

shelley 🧡
OKAY FINE BUT YOU KNOW IM RIGHT

__________________

sorry for disappearing for such a long time, but uni is killing me and I don't even have time to breathe, let alone write! plus, this chapter sucks and it's only a boring filler, but I needed to make it clear that there's been a jump forward and there'll be more in the next chapters cause this book is coming to an end soon (don't worry, there are other four hahah), so bear with me a little longer and I promise it'll be worth it.