Coffee Date!

Y/NS POV:

Ringggg! it was the end of the day I rushed into the bathroom put on some make up and put a floral head band in, it was the first time in a long time that I put a real smile on my face "Hi Loral, I was wondering if I could go to get some coffee with a friend?" I said " Friends! Oh Y/N that's great!! *clears throat* I mean if your comfortable with this friend then okay." Loral said "oh! Thank you thank you thank you!" I said as I hung up. I walked out the door and...

NASHS POV:

As I drive up in my new jeep I see Y/N wow she has her hair out of her face in a floral headband I shall call her my flower and she is glowing and smiling she is truly beautiful!

Y/NS POV:

He has a jeep my dream car! He look at me in this way, a really nice way. I feel in love with him right then and now, but I couldn't tell him. I feel proud about me but then I think of *flash back* "you ULGY fat bitch don't ever try to hide my weed or vodka EVER AGAIN" she slaps Y/N " mommy I'm sorry I don't want you to be like this." I said " DONT EVER DO THAT AGAIN fat ugly bitch you never will find a guy!" She said to me " okay, I'm sorry, I won't do it again"....

NASHS POV:

"Y/N my flower are you in there?" I say "oh sorry." We start laughing "no I like your dazes you sure do look beautiful when you have that daze face" she laughs as she hops in "say hello to Belinda you are getting really comfortable, we'll your siting on her" I say we start laughing "we'll hello Belinda you are quite a sight!" Y/N said "so let's get some coffee!"

Y/NS POV:

I see this naughty smirk on his face "we're not going to coffee are we?" I say "no, no we aren't."

AUTHORS NOTE:

CLIF HANGER 😁

I hope your like it so far if you do please vote it and tell your friends about it ily💓