The Hospital

Y/NS POV:

I wake up in a uncomfortable bed with a lot of machines hooked up all over me.

Where am I, why am I hear? NASH! The last moments quickly flicker in my mind *flash back* "I love you Y/N." Nash say with a huge wound in his head and he passed out " i love you nash." And that was the last I remembered. I panicked, "Nurse! Nurse!" Where Nash!? where's Nash?!" I scream as a nursed ran to me. She pushed me back in bead and said "it's going to be alright, he okay." I felt so relieved, " Now get your rest, it's going to take a night sleep to help that bad bruise on your " She said as I slowly drifted asleep.

* 3 Day Later*

NASHS POV:

As I walk into the doctors work office I see Y/N and she ran up to me and jump on me and we kiss, oh how I missed her. " Mr.Grier , and Ms. Y/N welcome, your here today to talk about the car crash." Dr.Nitti said. "Here's the good news! There were no major injuries to any of you!" I heard a relived sigh from Y/N. But I want to hear the bad news. "What's the bad news I say?" With a nervousness in my voice. I see Dr. Nitti's smile drop. "The bad news is, Y/N was with child but the air bag hurt the baby, *sigh*, and we had to abort the baby or else she would have died." Dr. Nitti said, the room went quite " I will leave you two to talk, I'm so sorry.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Ahaha! What do you think will happen? Who's is it? What will be reveled?

-------------

You have to follow, vote, and read my best friends book called knee deep in love

her user name is Baehannahh 💓