Chapter 1

~Maddies POV~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I look at my phone, 5:45 am. UGH! It's Monday! I have to go to school. I am actually very scared to go. I go to the bathroom that is connect to my bedroom and take a shower. My room was actually pretty big. It has a walk in closet and a bathroom connected to it. I turn on my straightener. While I wait for that I blow dry my hair, well try to blow dry it straight. I put on eyeliner and mascara. I don't really wear make-up. I straighten hair, which it looks great! My hair goes down to my butt, when it's straight. I like it like that!

I go tony closet and grab high-waisted shorts, and put a black v-neck on and tuck it in. I put on a black beanie, and white vans. I grab my phone, headphones, and my backpack. My mom was already downstairs, waiting. It was 6:45, school started at 7:15. I grab something to eat really quick.

"Madd you look so pretty!" She said smiling.

"Thank you mom" I said smiling back.

"Are you nervous?" She asked walking closer.

"Very, don't wanna get bullied like I did in New York." I said walking to the door.

"Just be yourself and you will be great" she smiled.

We got to the High School. "Wow it's bigger than the one in New York" I mumble. Apparently my mom heard me because she said "yup". We both walked into the front office. It was nice, the lady's here seemed nice.

"Hi, are you new here sweetie?" She asked smiling.

How many new kids come during November? "Yes I am." I said smiling back.

"What's your name?" She said looking at the computer.

"Madison Jones." I said staring at my feet.

"Here's your schedule. Would you like a tour of the school Madison?" She said asking me.

I look at my schedule it said :

1st: English

2nd: History

3rd: Spanish

4th: Math

5th: Science

6th: Gym

I was so happy gym was last.

"Umm yes please." I said smiling.

We got up and showed me where my locker was and let me put my stuff away. It took about 20 minutes to show me where everything was. School started so she walked me to English. I walked in and saw 3 people I wasn't expecting to see.

(A/N hope you like it (: )