Make the bomb bomb beat, I'll give you melody.

Jingyu stopped at a clearing by the ocean, where the water was dark blue and clear of anything gross. The sun had begun to set a few minutes ago, and they still had to get to the next town to stay for the night.

WeiZhou looked at him, confusion painted clearly on his face. "Uh, Jingyu, why'd we stop here?"

Jingyu smiled, unbuckling his seatbelt and pinching WeiZhou's cheek. "I think we should just sleep here for tonight." He let go, motioning at the ocean. "Don't tell me you don't like this view." WeiZhou looked out at the sea, the perfect sunset across the horizon.

"I do. But, where will we sleep? What will we eat?" Jingyu smiled lovingly.

"I bought hotdogs. And brought blankets. We can just put those seats down." He motioned to the back. "Please?"

"Okay." WeiZhou smiled, unbuckling his seat belt and unlocking the door, stepping out of the car.

Jingyu ran to the other side, jumping down the barrier that kept man from touching the beautiful sea. WeiZhou followed, opting to keep his ankles working for a few more years and getting down more daintily.

He ran to where Jingyu was by the edge of the shore, standing beside the smiling guy.

"Remember when we finished filming Addicted, and we went to the shore to film the Walk Slowly MV?" Asked Jingyu, not taking his eyes off the disappearing horizon.

"Yeah?" WeiZhou replied. He looked at Jingyu, who was smiling candidly.

"I was in love with you before, but that was when I really fell for you. Every time I looked at you during filming my heart skipped a beat. I couldn't stop thinking, 'yup, this is the person for me'. I wanted to throw you to the ground for changing my sexuality so easily." He laughed, turning towards WeiZhou and lacing their fingers together as the sky turned purple. "I'm so happy I did. You are the best thing that ever happened to me."

WeiZhou leaned his head against Jingyu's shoulder, both of them standing in silence as they watched the last glimmer of yellow disappear over the clear horizon.

WeiZhou breathed a little more loudly, thinking deeply about what Jingyu had said. He was good at expressing every type of emotion outside of the way he felt about Jingyu. When it came to Jingyu, he found it hard to speak.

"Jingyu, I... I love you." He said carefully, resting his chin on Jingyu's shoulder with a completely serious face. "I really do. I love you."

Jingyu smiled, pecking his lips slightly. "I love you too."

Looking out at the ocean, Jingyu let go of WeiZhou's hand, pulling his shirt off over his head, which made WeiZhou back away a step with a confused face. "What are you doing?" He asked, as Jingyu threw his t-shirt slightly towards the car.

"I'm going swimming." He said, making it sound like WeiZhou asked a stupid question. Pulling down his pants and flinging them by his shirt, he looked at WeiZhou, biting his lip.

"We don't have swim suits." WeiZhou said, acting unfazed by Jingyu's bare body.

In a swift combination of motions, Jingyu was lifting his legs up and flinging away the last piece of clothing on his built body, leaving WeiZhou the perfect view of his softened manhood.

"Ew." WeiZhou joked, pretending to cover his eyes. "Nobody wants to see that." His words made Jingyu grin cockily.

"Come in with me."

"No! It's going to be cold."

"I can warm you up afterwards." Jingyu grinned, moving close to WeiZhou. "Please?"

WeiZhou rolled his eyes, taking off his shirt, then unbuttoning his jeans, and finally, pulling down his underwear. Jingyu smiled triumphantly, trying not to let his eyes wander too much. It was hard, though. WeiZhou was such a beautiful guy.

Taking his hand, they began to run into the sea on the count of three.

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!" They yelled together, sprinting into the dark blue water. Jingyu fell first, letting go of WeiZhou's hand and letting himself fall into the water.

WeiZhou laughed, letting Jingyu pulling him into the lukewarm water and smash their lips together. WeiZhou pulled away with a laugh, putting his hands on either side of Jingyu's face and smiling lovingly at him.

Jingyu reached out, caressing WeiZhou's naked  waist, pulling him closer, into his chest, which was burning hot in comparison to the ocean water. He snuggled his face into a crook of WeiZhou's neck, kissing it slightly before looking up at the unpolluted sky.

His breath was taken away by the shining stars, million of them in the sky. His arms tightened slightly around the guy under him.

Jingyu grew up in an entirely different lifestyle then WeiZhou. A city boy at heart, he lived deep in busting Shanghai, half of the type with his drunken mother, the other half with his abusive father. He would sneak out of both apartment buildings frequently, wishing desperately he could be another person.

That's when he fell in love with acting.

Up on the roof, he could be whoever he wanted to be, wether that was Jackie Chan, besting bad guys by martial arts, or the lead role in the drama he had just watched. Jingyu stopped being "Jingyu the troubled child" and began to be "Jingyu the invested student and amazing actor."

He hadn't talked to his parents in a while. The last time was to his mom, to angrily tell her he was starring in Addicted and explaining to her what it was. She forced him out, cutting their visit short by a few days.

He had wanted stars to appear in Shanghai, but no such thing ever happened. Now, with the love of his life wrapped tightly in his grasp, and the stars shining above them, Jingyu felt content with his life. Nothing could be better than this.

Except when WeiZhou turned around and kissed him, that addictive taste making him want more and more, until his tongue was buried deep in his mouth and WeiZhou's moans were being heard in the dark sky.