Baby, I would die for you.

A blanket was laid down on the reclined seats as WeiZhou shivered in a towel outside of the car.

"Jingyu, hurry up! I'm freezing." He whined, pouting cutely at his lover. Jingyu paused his actions for a second to look at WeiZhou, smiling slightly, which made the younger man blush. "What?"

"You're so cute." Jingyu said, turning back to further create the bed. WeiZhou stepped into the car, closing the door and pushing Jingyu down on the blanket.

Changing the mood immediately, he leaned down and kissed Jingyu, pulling the towel from his boyfriend's waist and letting his fall to the ground.

At the beginning of their relationship, WeiZhou would feel uncomfortable being naked around Jingyu. Now, he couldn't care less, knowing how much it pleased Jingyu to see him naked. Just a glance at his lover's lower region displayed that.

Jingyu kissed harder, trying to assert his dominance by moving his hands along WeiZhou's naked body, and pushing his tongue deep into his mouth. WeiZhou moaned arching his back as Jingyu moved to bite the sensitive skin on his neck. He was going too fast, and it wasn't going to last long if he was going to fuck like this.

WeiZhou put a hand on his back, making him look up. "Jingyu, we have all night, you don't have to rush."

Jingyu nodded, slowing his movements so that it felt better to WeiZhou. He kissed his collarbones, licking his salty skin, making WeiZhou sigh.

Jingyu slid his mouth slowly downwards, tracing his tongue around the soft skin of WeiZhou's nipple, then latched on and sucked the sensitive bud, rubbing the other one with his finger, making WeiZhou squirm in his grip. They had been together for almost two years now, so both men knew exactly how to excite the other, and how to make the other satisfied.

WeiZhou shot a glance down. The pure sight of Jingyu, kissing his way to his swelling cock, made Zhou's brain itch. He loved Jingyu so much, especially the sight of him kissing the underside of his dick, eyes locked on WeiZhou's. He smirked when WeiZhou let out a hot-and-bothered groan, lifting his butt up slightly, encouraging Jingyu to take him in.

Jingyu happily complied, sucking on the tip first and slowly making his way down. WeiZhou was the first guy he had ever been with, so he had learned all his skills with WeiZhou, and based around him. He could easily throat all of WeiZhou, even getting close to talking in his balls too, which drive WeiZhou to the edge quickly. He grunted, a hand burying in Jingyu's hair to pull him up and push him down again.

It was dashingly erotic, foreplay in the car by the ocean, and when the song came on, WeiZhou smiled slightly, making Jingyu pull away.

"What is it?" He asked, feeling up WeiZhou's thigh before lifting it in the air to reveal his chrysanthemum. WeiZhou smiled sweetly, running a hand up his body in a semi-seductive movement.

"The song."

"You dislike it?" Jingyu asked, face now more concerned as he took the bottle of lube from the cup holder.

WeiZhou tilted his head back, sighing slightly and looking at the ocean, listening to the lyrics, the soothing voice of the American singer, talking about the hardships of love.

Even though we're going through it

And it makes you feel alone

Just know that I would die for you

Baby I would die for you, yeah...

Jingyu had his answer, bring his mouth closer to the hot entrance and licking a stripe. WeiZhou moaned suddenly, his body jolting slightly.

"It's bad?"

WeiZhou shook his head. "It's too good."

Jingyu smiled cockily, happily sticking his tongue inside and lubing the hole, listening as his lover made a highly erotic string of groans and grunts that could make any straight man gay in a second.

Jingyu ran his hands back up to those touchable brown buds, giving them a kind caress before leaving WeiZhou's body completely.

He coated his fingers in lube, taking a glance at WeiZhou before brushing the entrance slightly.

He was beautiful. Bathed in moonlight and glazed with sweat, his passionate face made Jingyu growl. This man, this guy who he had met on a television set was his lover. Sometimes he couldn't believe it.

This was one of those times.

As he pushed a finger into the tight entrance, hearing WeiZhou moan, the sound like music to his ears. He pumped in and out, soon adding two fingers and angling them, trying to find WeiZhou's spot.

His other hand moved upwards, finding the hand of the man underneath him and lacing their fingers together, hearing a drawn out moan signalling he had found the spot. Jingyu added one more finger, pumping them all in together a couple times, feeling WeiZhou squeeze his hand and notify he was ready.

Jingyu leaned over the heated body and fit his lips onto WeiZhou's, positioning himself at the waiting entrance and gazing in WeiZhou's eyes for the go.

WeiZhou nodded, closing his eyes and feeling Jingyu enter slowly. He was big, but WeiZhou had gotten used to it. The first time they had fucked, and Jingyu pulled that out of his pants, it scared WeiZhou slightly. By now, he was used to it, and used to having it inside him, even though the first few strokes always hurt.

Jingyu intertwined his other hand with WeiZhou's, raising them over his head and using them as balance as he began to move.

WeiZhou let out a struggled moan, gazing at Jingyu's naked body. His chest was covered in a sheen of sweat, his eyes glaring into WeiZhou's, tearing into his heart and soul, as his body was assaulted with pleasure from Jingyu's manhood. WeiZhou's moans were a steady rhythm they followed, the windows fogging to protect the precious sight from the outside world.

"Baby." Jingyu said in a husky tone, letting go of WeiZhou's hands and moving them down his toned chest and back up to take hold of his cheeks. "I'm so close. God, fuck, you feel so good."

WeiZhou reached a hand down, taking a hold of himself and giving a few strokes, hardly even needing to as his body came undone a few moments later, white stripes painting his chest, pooling in his curves.

Jingyu came not a second after, grunting as he filled WeiZhou up with his passion. Pulling out, he collapsed on top of Zhou, kissing his neck.

"God, fuck, there's no one else for me, WeiZhou. I love you."

WeiZhou smiled softly, touching Jingyu's hair. "It doesn't count when you say it right after sex." He said, kissing the top of Jingyu's head. "But yeah, I love you too. Now let's clean up and go to bed."

Jingyu nodded, giving WeiZhou one last peck before sitting up.