Fading Away ~ A Larry Stylinson Fan Fic

Sometimes, you just feel like fading away.

Like your useless, worthless, nothing in you or about your personality is good.

You feel like you want to not exist anymore, that you have no use and are just a waste of space on the earth. Like nobody can make you feel better no matter what they do, and that everyone treats you like complete shit. You feel like fading away, because of all the crap everyone gives you. Nothing can make you happy, but everything can make you sad, or depressed.

Like you want to go to sleep one day, but never wake up.

You feel like fading away.

You feel like dying.

That's what Louis Tomlinson felt when his own band mate, his best friend, his love, his life, his everything, 

his boyfriend,

broke up with him for some unknown reason.

And since that day, he's never been able to smile. He forgot what true love was, he didn't believe in it anymore. He would never stop trying, never stop watching as he left, never stop losing his breath, everytime he saw harry looking back at him.

He never stopped,

Harry still had his heart racing, 

But one day, he wanted to stop everything.

He wanted to stop the pain,

Stop the tears,

Stop seeing his lost love's face,

Stop seeing anything,

He wanted to fade away.

Louis William Tomlinson, wanted to die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~WARNING~

Story contains mature content,

Self harm,

Depression,

Suicidle thoughts,

And Suicidle attempts.

If any of these do not fit your liking, I suggest not reading this story.

A/N 

So, here is the prolouge.

Hope you like it :) Im working hard on it, so I really do hope you like it.

Enjoy!

Peace and watermelons,

Scarlett XX