Chapter 3

A/N I know people aren't reading this, because I have low confidence on my stories, but if you are and read my updates daily, thank you :) If you are, i'm really sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was busy DX btw i lied its going to be on day 5 on friday sorry I cant count heheheheh

-----------------------

Day 2, TUESDAY

Okay so I decided to write some in journal-like version, and some in present day, first person view  just saying

JOURNAL VIEW-

Today, the boys checked up on me to make sure I was doing fine from the breakup. Of course, you weren't there and I was quite dissapointed. But why? I knew you weren't going to face me. After all, I was uglier then a dead donkey's father's 'meat'if you know what I mean. Plus, you were being very mean to me, but lately you haven't been as aggressive. Im only writing this in journal version because if you suddenly missed me, or something, even though I highly doubt it, you can read it. But who could miss a failure, like me? 

The boys brought me my favorite tea which was nice of them, I know it was just to fake it and mask how they truly think of me; how they hate me. But don't you guys worry, my horribleness will end soon because of how I will commit. I hope you guys dance on my grave, because that's how I feel. To dance on my own grave. I am completely and utterly worthless, ugly, fat, unwanted, stupid, waste of space/air,whore, i'm the worst singer of the band. Don't try to make me feel good, because I know i'm not.

Soon! Only 3 more days until you guys can finally be free from the ugly monster that is me!