Kai - Ep.2

I'm with Kai in the SM building waiting for something. He won't tell me what though. He just smiles and tells me to wait while he makes a phone call. I sit next to him on the sofa as he calls someone.

"Hello? Noona, how are you?" He asks the person on the other line. I just listen as he laughs at what the person says.

"Are the kids ok?" He asks. I give him a look he just smiles at me, and 'hmms' to what to person says.

"I haven't seen them for a few months, will they recognize me?" He asks. I just keep looking at him.

"I miss you. I miss you. I miss you." H says out of nowhere. Then he hangs up the phone.

"So who was that?" I ask.

"Just wait a bit, you'll see." He says to me as gets into a more comfortable position.

--------------------------------------------------------------Time skip (One hour later)---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After about an hour I hear the elevator open, I turn to see who it is. Kai gets up though. That's when I notice who or in this case what it is. I get up also to walk over to Kai's babies. I lean down as Jjanggu nudges my legs. I look up at Kai.

"Why didn't you tell me that they were coming?" I ask, while petting Jjanggu.

"I wanted to surprise my jagiya." He tells me. "Is that a bad thing?"

"No I guess not" I answer. "They are very cute."

"You even went to get a haircut before coming to see me?" He asks his babies.

"Jjanggu! You're XXL! We need to go for a walk and lose some weight!" Kai says while petting Jjanggu.

Jjanggu lays down on the floor, like he is already tired.

"He's annoyed with life" I say petting him with a smile.

"Let's go" Suho says getting up.

As we are leaving, I grab one the the dog leashes from Suho so he doesn't fall down.

"So does my jagiya like the children?" Kai asks as we wait for the elevator.

"Yes, I like the children." I answer as the elevator opens.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There are so many puppies! Run run. They are so fast." Kai says as he runs up a flight of stairs with the children in front of him. I walked behind him.

"They are so cute!" I say, watching them jump up the stairs.

Suho has one of the dogs as well. He's running though. I'm walking with the smallest one.

"It's been such a long time since I came out with my kids" Kai says as we walk along a little bridge. "I've never brought them all 3 out together before."

Jjanggu is walking all over the place. Getting all the leashes tangled together.

"Jjanggu is out of control." I say as we try to untangle the leashes. It doesn't work at first Jjanggu keeps on getting them tangled.

"Hyung you need to go first." Kai says after attempts at getting them untangled.

As they are walking away I hear Suho talking to Jjanggu saying to take care of him.

"Your hyung is weird" I tell Kai when Suho is out of ear shot. Kai looks up at me with a smile.

"Yeah he is, but it's ok, the weirdness balances out with you." Kai says, while grabbing my hand as we walk.

"You calling me weird?" I ask.

"Yes I am." Kai says, and kisses my hand before saying "But a good weird."

I just shake my head as we see Suho having difficulties with Jjanggu again.

"Jjanggu you have to listen to hyung" Kai says as Jjanggu starts messing with the smallest one.

After a while of trying to get Jjanggu to listen to us. Kai just picks Jjanggu up and walks.

"You really don't listen to us." Kai scolds Jjanggu. I'm walking behind him with Suho.

"It looks like you're carrying a bag of rice." Suho yells at Kai. I laugh.

"You've still gained weight" Kai starts talking to Jjanggu. "Answer me, huh?"

"You won't answer me." Kai stops walking. "Walk" He puts Jjanggu down.

Eventually we stop for a minute to look at the scenery. It's really nice. All of the babies are excited because it's been a while. As Suho pets one of the kids, Jjanggu entangles him in the leashes.

"Are you going to fall?" I ask while trying to entangle him.

"I'll try not to." Suho says petting the kids.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are walking down a staircase again, with the kids.

"One step at a time, calmly. Well done. Good job." Kai tells the kids as we walk down the stairs.

"How does it feel coming to Hangang after such a long time?" Kai asks Suho.

"Because of Jjanggu I can't think properly." Suho says while giving Jjanggu a look. "Jjanggu is a toy poodle."

"That's right, he is a toy poodle." Kai says petting Jjanggu.

"He is?" I ask, he doesn't look like one.

"Yeah." Kai responds.

"Aren't they supposed to be like really small." I ask again. Kai responds with the same answer. "What happened to Jjanggu then?"

"I don't know. It's weird." Kai says.

"Hey, lose some weight." Suho tells Jjanggu.

"He's not answering you." Kai says. Jjanggu jumps up the a step to sit in my lap.

"He's angry now." I say.

"Fat is the worst among adult diseases." Suho tells Jjanggu.

Kai starts giving treats to the dogs when they do what he says. They try to get Jjanggu to roll over.

"He actually know how to do it, but because he gained weight he can't do it." Kai tells us.

After that Suho shows a picture of his dog, and says he will bring it next time. Also that we should bring more people for Jjanggu.