Chanyeol - Ep. 2

A/N: I can't really do anything with episode 1 so I'm leaving that one alone ^^

I didn't have anything to do today. My manager said I had to hang out with EXO which I don't mind at all. Chanyeol told me we're going to Hongdae, and like Baekhyun I've never been here before. We're getting out of the van right now. Chanyeol-Oppa is excited.

"Since my House is near Hongdae, I have been here many times since I was young." Chanyeol-Oppa says as we start walking down the street. I'm walking between Chanyeol-Oppa and Sehun.

"I'm so jealous, this is my first time in Hongdae." Baekhyun responds as we continue walking. "Me too." I add in.

"Really?" Chanyeol says with a surprise look on his face.

"Since our debut, it is the first time we've came out like this" Baekhyun says to Chanyeol-Oppa. "The feeling is really different. Especially since ________ is with us here."

"Hey" Chanyeol-Oppa says putting his arm around my shoulders. "With my jagiya here. It makes it better."

"Yeah with Noona here everything is better." Sehun says putting his hand on my lower back.

Chanyeol-Oppa gives him a scary look when he puts his hand on my lower back. "Remove your arm." He tells Sehun. Sehun immediately moves his hand away. Chanyeol continues on with his conversation with Baekhyun after kissing me on the forehead.

"I came here once during Chuseok." Chanyeol-Oppa continues.

"People didn't really recognize you back then. That's right" Baekhyun says with a teasing smile on his face. Chanyeol-Oppa just laughs.

"Chanyeol is the best!" We hear someone yell from a window in one of the buildings. Chanyeol-Oppa just smiles and points at them.

As we continue walking Chanyeol-Oppa points out that most of the shops are closed since it's so late. Also that he wanted to go to a hat store, and we go into one that is still open. As we go into the store Chanyeol-Oppa immediately goes to the hats on sale and tries one on.

"Pretty. Looks good." Kris says without looking at him.

"You didn't even look, you just said it's pretty." Chanyeol-Oppa says while looking up at the ceiling. I giggle.

----------------------------------------------------------Time skip---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still in the hat store with Tao looking at stuff. Tao is trying a fedora type hat on. I notice that we are the only ones in here.

"Tao where did everyone go?" I ask as he grabs another hat to try on. He just looks around and makes a surprised noise.

"I think they just left, hang on a sec." He says to me. I nod as he walks to the mirror and tries on the red fedora hat.

"How is it? Does it look good?" He asks the camera guy and me.

"It's not pretty." The camera guy says. I laugh. "Yeah it's not pretty Tao"

"You guys are so honest." He puts the hat away and we go to catch up with everyone else.

When we get outside Chanyeol-Oppa suggest we go get food. Everyone agrees to go eat.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We get into the restraunt and sit down at a table, with the menu.

"Let's order one raw one beef and some spicy seasoning." Chanyeol-Oppa says whilst looking at the menu.

"Can we get jogaetang too?" I ask as Chanyeol-Oppa gives the menu to Sehun. They nod to show they heard me.

"Let's just start with makchang." Baekhyun suggests.

"What is the difference between makchang and gobchang?" Tao asks.

"Gobchang is the small intestines, and makchang is the big intestines." Baekhyun explains to him.

After that the waitress comes back to take our order. To alot of the people at the table this is their fist time eating makchang.

"I've had it before." I say. Chanyeol smiles at me and holds my hand underneath the table.

The waitress comes back with a tray filled with cups and food. She passes the stuff around the table. We put the meat on the little grill to cook. We pour our cola into the cups and have a toast. after that we only have the onions to eat now. Kris starts eating it like it's noodles. Which Baekhyun had to comment on.

"Duizhang is that noodles?" Baekhyun asks Kris seeing how he was eating. "You're eating that like it's noodles." He laughs.

"Try turning the fire to the strongest." Tao says.

"It's the stongest now" Baekhyun says. "Just wait."

"This is taking a long time." I say as Chanyeol cut the meat into pieces.

Chanyeol asked the waitress as she walked by how long it would take. She said it would take a while till it was done.

"I'm so hungry." Sehun says.

"We still can't eat it?" Kris questions. "Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol-Oppa cuts the meat apart a bit. A waiter comes with the soup!

"Yay it's the soup!" Chanyeol-Oppa says while putting the meat down.

As soon as the soup is put on the table Sehun opens it and starts putting it into the bowls.

"What's with you?" Baekhyun asks. Sehun doesn't answer just keeps putting the soup in the bowls.

"It's delicious." I say.

"It's really delicious." Kris says.

When everyone is done with their soup the meat still isn't cooked.

"When can we eat it?" I ask while looking at it. Chanyeol squeezes my hand underneath the table and kisses the side of my head before answering with an 'I don't know'.

"This is troublesome can't we eat something else?" Baekhyun asks whilst poking the meat.

"Baekhyun try eating one." Kris suggests with a smirk.

With that said Baekhyun tries one. I look at him to see the reaction on his face.

"Why are you chewing so much?" I ask.

"It's like gum" He says.

Chanyeol tries one, same result.

"Is yours ok?" Baekhyun asks.

"Is it supposed to be like this?" Baekhyun says upset.

Then the waitress comes back to the table.

"It's not done yet right they shouldn't have eaten it?" I ask her. She just nods.

I hug Chanyeol-Oppa.

"Can we have something else to eat since it's taking so long?" I ask when she comes back again.

"Rice" She says.

"2 please." Sehun says to her.

Finally the meat is done. We eat it quickly. After that we order more meat but that cooks quickly. Then we order one more soup and leave.

We walk out of the restaurant and Chanyeol-Oppa says that we have to try some more food. Thought I don't think I can, I'm full. I'm sleepy too.

I just hold Chanyeol-Oppas hand and wait till we get back in car to fall asleep completely.