Never trust a girl who's a lesbian

"So as y'all can see from the title this is my cousins baby mama and no it's not a boy she's actually a girl".

"So my cousin sommer fall in love with this girl Ryan and they've been married for a year and six months".

"Ryan told sommer she wants kids so they found a sperm donor and she had the baby last year and she's an angel".

"So little does my cousin sommer knows is that Ryan in Bi she likes girls and guys".

"I'ma tell you how I know that".

"So here's a crazy story time with yo boy Woody McClain".

"Ite so before they decided to get married and way better baby Kia was brought into this world Ryan hit me up".

"Now her and sommer was already dating for like eight months but yeah so she hit me up in my dms saying how sexy I was, she loves her a nice 🍫 man".

"So I didn't know it was Ryan she had a different picture up and was pretending to be her so I reliped back and I said thank you ma you too are a beautiful attractive women and then she told oh herself she said I'm dating a girl named sommer but I get hot every time I see her cousin woody".

"I said Ryan what the fuck is wrong with you like my cousin loves you and she said yeah yeah anyway wassup with us".

"Bro I blocked her and she made another page and tried to add me but my instagram is private and I ignored that shit and I knew it was her bc this time she had her real picture".

"Yo he hacked my page and fill it with naked photos of her , videos of her feeling on her pussy and shit and no I didn't watch it sommer punched me in the nose and said Really woody this is so low we're family".

"Man my momma always told me to never put my hands on a female but she was asking for it so eventually sommer let me tell my side and I showed her proof from when she started flirting with me and etc".

"But ofc sommer forgave her and a few months later they got married and now Kia is only a few months old".

"I'ma be real I need some bomb asd pussy After this".

"So I called my homegirl Shauna and ofc she came through".

*knock knock*

Ofc I open the door

........

What's good shawty and damn it's like that? I Asked her (So as soon as I open the door she grabbed my dick and made her way in my crib)

SHITTTTT MAMA AIN'T COME TO PLAY SO YOUR BRO HAD TO TEAR THAT KITTY UP!!

....................

AHHHHHHHH FUCKKK DADDDDYYY FUCK ME SHE SHOUTED AS I WAS DEEP IN HER PUSSY WHILE PULLING BACK HER LONG CURLY HAIR

MHMMM YOUR TAKING THIS DICK I SEE I LIKE THAT SHIT I SHOUTED

AHHHHH TALK DIRTY TOO ME DADDY PLEASE SHE SHOUTED

I smirked and said okay....

I'M FINNA MAKE YOUR PUSSY DRIP IN CUM I SHOUTED

OHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK DADDDYYY KEEP GOING SHE SHOUTED

THIS ASS IN MINE *SMACKS ASS HARD ASF* AND I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU SO HARD I SHOUTED AS I GRABBED HER LOVE HANDLES

OHHHHHHH SHITTTTTTTTTT KEEPPPP GOING SHE SHOUTED

NAW I WANNA HEAR YOU SAY SOMETHING NASTY TO ME I TOLD HER ALL SEXY AND SHIT 😉

IMA CUM ALL ON YOUR DICK AND BOUNCE MY ASS ON YOUR DICK AND MAKE YOU SAY MY MOTHER FUCKING NAME SHE SAID TO ME

*SMACKED HER ASS HARD AND SHE STARTED SHAKING IT* FUCK BABY GIRL I WANT YOU TO COME NOW AND I STARTED GRINDING IN HER 🍑

YESSS YESSS YESSS WOODY FUCK ME FUCK ME MAKE ME CUM ON YOUR LONG DICK DADDY MAKE ME CUM SHE SHOUTED

I GRIPPED HER HAIR SO TIGHT AND STARTED FUCKING IT UP THE BED WAS SHAKNIG AND THE HEADBOARD FELT HOW DEEP AND HARD MY STROKES WAS SO IT WAS MOVING AS WELL said woody

OHHHHHHH SHITTTTT I'M CUMMING WOODY I'M CUMMING SHE SHOUTED

I SPREADED HER ASS CHEEKS APART AND KEPT GRINDING IN HER WARM WETT PUSSY UNTIL I COME said woody

AND WE FALL ASLEEP 😂

PEACE ✌💯