Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(a/n) reminder that this story has explicit, abusive content. Please read at your own risk! Also check out the story description, I rewrite it.. Please vote for this chapter? Thank you so much!!

Xx Aisha

-----

Love's POV

*FLASHBACK*

"What the fuck? I told you to stop wearing this thing!" Dane growled in my ear, his hand came in contact with my boy shorts underneath my flowing black skirt.

"Calm the fuck down, babe! I love you so much but please don't go all beast on me, I-I don't want you t-"

Dane puts his finger on my lips, his face was just as dangerously close as I thought it would be. He has changed, and I thought I accepted that, but this isn't my Dane, not anymore. He used to treat me nicely, now all he does is making me feel like, I don't even know what to say, I noticed something different, strange from him, ever since I told Dane that I wasn't ready to sleep with him yet, then he got very hateful towards me, but I thought we could work this out.

I don't want him to leave me. I loved Dane with all my heart and nothing can change that. So if I had to deal with this torture, then be it. I was so lucky to have him and he has his right to treat me like this since I can't really satisfy his needs. He was a good boyfriend once, I marked that in my head.

"We're doing it in my place, alright?" he kept his voice low since any sound from the school's hallway may be audible to anyone. I couldn't help but nodded unwillingly.

-----

His warm and rapid breath made my skull attached to the wall in horror. I was just scared, he was staring at my eyes with hatred, I could see that.

"Take off your tops, now."

"D-Dane you do know that I can't-"

"Drop it, my Love, do as I say, undress! God damn it, why are you so difficult, huh? I told you that I had my respect for you! isn't that more than enough, baby?"

"But you always flirt with my closest friends, and whenever I came to your class there were always girls around you! I hate it, Dane! I hate that I'll never be good enough for you! And you've changed from the person I fell in love with, to a person I completely don't know" I uttered, tears were running down my face in no time.

Then he kissed me,-not like what a caring boyfriend would give to his girlfriend-but forcefully, even he has my hands pinned above my head. I could feel his hand everywhere, feeling my body aggressively. I urge myself not to give in, I felt horribly sick.

-----

//the next day//

Memories from last night weren't seem to disappear, even a slightest. I make my way towards the basketball court, I never really go there this late, but I just need some time to be alone, since every night in my bedroom I could hear my sister chattering along with I don't fucking know who,-maybe her bunny puppet-whenever I'm trying to have a tranquility.

As I stepped into the court, that's when I see two people sucking each other's mouth in a passionate way. The girl was in a cheerleader uniform, having a sensual make out session with, speaking of the devil. You know who,

"Whoa, what do we have here?" I interrupt them.

Dane's eyes were flickering, he pushes that girl aside within no time. He was about to make his way towards me when I stop him

"Don't even go near me you son of a bitch"

I walked faster than ever to the back of the school building. And just sit there against the railing of the bus stop, crying my heart out until I hear something inside soothe me inaudibly.

No, don't cry over him, Love. Now that you've got the excuse to break up with him, isn't that what you wanted?

"No! Dane was once so lovely, and I know I could fix him but I just fucking can't with all these"

People change now, don't they? And you were always trying to fight the ugly truth.. You two seriously need a break from each other

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"Bring back to earth, Love!"

Reality hits me as Edward stopped the car in front of the gate of my house.

"Thank you so much for the ride, f-for tonight" I grinned at him.

He smiled, leaning a bit closer to me, "Love, there has been something I wanna tell you"

"Really? Spill it"

"Okay, I know that I'm hot and all but, was it really necessary for you to gave me a good sight of you having your unclear sexual frustration down, here?" he placed his hand on my knee.

"What in hell are you talking about?"

Edward chuckled at my respond, "You, you were rubbing your thighs, and zoning out.."

"Oh, It was just a thing I do whenever all these horrendous memories of my recent relationship flooded into my mind, Edward" I spoke lowly, secretly praying I didn't just say that, because he would probably ask for more.

His eyebrow scrunched together. The calm expression were now changed into a burning and intense look.

"Wait, what is it with you and Drake?"