10

Today was going so slow considering I had nobody to talk to.

Our math teacher decided to be nice and take us to another classroom where there was extra seats and they were watching a movie.

I walked into the classroom and sat down in one of the empty chairs.

I heard a whisper.

"YOUR the girl who is dating nash?" asked a girl a row over.

I nodded my head and she turned around to tell her group of friends. I got glares from them for a good 10 minutes.

I snuck my phone out of my pocket and turned the screen brightness down. Teachers here dot really care anyways but better safe than sorry.

The class was set up so that there's were tables, and each table had 2 chairs. I made sure to pick a table with nobody sitting at it.

I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I hear someone sit down next to me. I try to ignore them. I don't want to give them the wrong impression.

"You rebel, you." I hear them whisper in my ear. I look up and notice it's Aaron.

"What's up?" I ask wondering why he came over.

"Is there a problem because I can leave?" Aaron said jokingly. His smile was perfect.

"No. Stay!" I said in a hushed tone.

"This movie is so stupid!" he said.

I hadn't even bothered checking what movie they were playing. I look up and see it's some kind if kid movie..possibly the lorax.

"I haven't really been paying attention." I say giggling.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school today. I could drive us to wherever we go." he asked waiting for an answer.

"Sure, as friends." I responded.

"Yeah, as friends." he smiled.

"So seeing becca was awfully awkward for Nash." he whispered.

I was confused. "what do you mean?" I said remembering how Nash was talking to that beach blonde girl all night.

"My step-sister becca."

"Yeah, but why would that be awkward?" I asked.

"Because they used to date, they broke up 3 months ago and he would talk about her non-stop."

I slid down lower in my seat.

"You really didn't know." he said looking worried.

"It's ok, I'm sure it's all fine now." Aaron smiled.

"Yeah your right." I replied hoping that he was.

The rest of the school day went by quickly and I started walking towards the place i said I would meet Aaron.

I heard my phone buzz and looked down.

NASH: Meet you at the car?

KIARA: no I'm chilling me aaron for awhile.

NASH: ok see you later 😘

I sat on the ledge where Aaron said he would be.

"Wow I thought you were going to bail on me." I heard aaron say.

I hopped off the ledge and walked with aaron.

"I would never!" I laughed.

We reached his car in the parking lot finally after what seemed like forever walking in the heat.