Book 2

"h-hi..."Elsa said awkwardly, "you don't have to be shy " Jack said to her "o-okay" Elsa said "what's your name" Jack ask her "oh..um.. my name? Elsa" she said "what a pretty name " Jack said, then their lesson begin until the end of school "hey, wanna go to the cafe? " Jack ask her "no sorry i have to go " Elsa said while walking then when she arrives at her house "I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE YOU B*TCH " her father said "is that dad?" she whispers to her self "WE SHOULD JUST DIVORCED ALONG TIME AGO!!" her mom said ,Elsa shocked then she ran as fast as she could far away from home so she go to valentines house she knock the door and some dude just pop out "uh... is valentine in there?" Elsa said "oh you mean my bae yeah yeah VALENTINE!!" he said "what is it honey? " she said then she look at Elsa "oh... um... Elsa.. this is.. my boyfriend "she said shocked "you didn't tell me you have a boyfriend ugh... what kind of friend are you?!" Elsa runs away and goes to the park she sits there all by herself then she remembered that Jack said he wanted to go to the cafe "should i go there?" she whispers then Elsa stands up and walks to the cafe , she arrived then she walks in but no sign of Jack anywhere so she goes back to the park sits there like a freak.