Chapter 14 - So

"Morning, lazy ass. I actually got up early for once and made you food because I'm the best girlfriend ever." I say to a tired looking Bonnibel. I hand her a plate of pancakes and sit opposite her as she eats them. "You're not eating?" She asks, her mouth already stuffed with food. "I ate already." I say, stealing a strawberry from her plate. "Morning, ladies." PB's twin cousins, Len and Ron say, walking into the kitchen, stealing a few pancakes from PB's plate. She groans, "Why does everyone take my food?" We laugh and she rolls her eyes. PB lived with her uncle and her two cousins. I had never met her uncle. No one had. It must be some mysterious family thing. Last night, Bonnie and I had stayed up most of the night talking. She opened up, and she told me things know one else knew. I smiled at the thought. I like the fact that I was trusted by someone; people always viewed me as a bitch or a secret teller but, I wasn't all that bad. Even I knew that. We spoke about my parents, how I never knew my mother but I unfortunately knew my father. How her uncle had looked after her ever since she could remember. We talked about Simon, and what happened to Simon. We spoke a bit about Cam. I hated him. I've ony ever seen him once in my life, but I hate him more than anyone else in the world. He was a disgustin human being. I shudder at the thought however smile again when I notice Bonnie is staring at me. "Eugh, get a room." The twins say in unison. We laugh and I stand up, grabbing Bonnie by the hand, "We have one. It's upstairs away from you two little snots." Bonnie giggles and follows me up the stairs.

"So." I say, lying on Bonnie's bed. "So." She replies, crawling onto the bed. "So!" I begin, jumping off the bed. I had an idea. "So, there's a party this Saturday-" "The amount of times we've said 'so' scares me-" "Do not interrupt!" I say. She giggles and I frown, "SO. LSP is throwing a party on Halloween," I see her roll her eyes, "What, you don't like Halloween?" She shrugs, "I find it pointless. Celebrating the non-existent." I laugh, "Kind of like Christmas then," she giggles, "That was rude but funny." "BACK TO MY STORY. So, LSP is throwing a Halloween party and we have to dress up." "Your point is?" "Let. Moi. Finish. SO. I was thinking, we could dress each other up." She laughs, "Seriously?" I nod, "I choose your costume, you," I grimace, "Choose mine." Bonnie laughs and lays back down on her bed, "I'm an so looking forward to this." "What's with all the so's?" I ask, sitting beside her. "You essentially did start it." She says, dragging me down next to her, "Hey. Hey. Mean." She winks at me an kisses me, "You love me though." "I do."