Revenge

Clemont ran inside his house sobbing uncontrollably, his poor heart breaking with each second that had dragged by as he had made his way to his safe, soft bed.  He launched himself on top of his bed in his dirty, grass stained clothes and let out his tears; he felt that he had spent everything he had emotionally. Clemont wanted to sleep now for a thousand years but then he heard his door burst open and he looked to see Bonnie in the doorway.

"Clemont, what is wrong with you?" She had a stern expression. "Are you not feeling well?"

Clemont took in a big breath, "Bonnie...I..." Tears still swept down his cheeks.

She approached him slowly and sat down on the bed close to him. "Tell me, Clemont. What is wrong? Where is Ash?" She placed a hand on his back. "Talk to me."

Clemont buried his face into his pillow then came back out to try to explain. " I don't really know if it is a problem...it's just that I had thought that Ash had waited for me."

He cried further and weakly grabbed some tissue paper to wipe away all of the wet from his face, he felt Bonnie rub his back slowly and he regained his calm once more.

"Waited for you? Is that what I think it means?" Bonnie had always felt close to Clemont and her protective instincts were ringing through to get clarity to the situation.

"Yes." Clemont felt his cheeks grow warm, "I thought he was my first and that I was his but Ash already had his first." 

"What?!?" Bonnie shook. "You two were meant to be for only each other. Why would Ash do that?"

Clemont inside felt sadness but mostly it was pity for himself, " I don't know. I think I am being stupid and jealous over nothing."

"No, no, no." She shed her own tears in the perfection of what she had wished for Clemont and Ash. She shushed her brother until she heard him take one final gasp until he finally slept, once she knew that Clemont was  not going to wake again for some time and she took out her phone.

She sped dialed one number, "Hi. How soon could you come over? We need to tackle an issue together and it's something you particularly have an interest in."