Chapter 13: I Meant Shawn

Sabrina's POV

 "Fine then! Maybe I'll leave! Maybe I'll go with Jeff! He probably won't have sex with me and sleep with some slut at the same time!" I screamed as tears escaped my eyes. He rolled his eyes and left, shutting the door on the way out. I punched the wall and started crying even more. We needed space right now. I'm pretty sure I can stay in my room for a long while. 

*Night*

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard my door slightly open. Now when you wake up to your door creaking, slowly opening, it's pretty startling! I shot up and saw Shawn. He shut my door and sat at the end of my bed. I rubbed my eyes and tried to wake up completely. Instead of saying anything, he pinned me to the bed and kissed me.

*Morning*

I woke up, really sore. A sleeping Shawn was lying next to me. He was a really peaceful sleeper. My phone went off so I grabbed it and checked it. I hoped that Shawn wouldn't wake up but he did. He grabbed my waist and laid me next to him. He snuggled with me and kissed my cheek over and over. 

 "Great way to wake up." I smiled. I checked my phone.

Jeff✌: Hey

Me: Sup.

Jeff✌: Any tea?

Me: Yea. Lol.

Jeff✌: Well? You better spill it... 😂

I decided to walk away and pretend like I'm using the washroom so that I can talk to Jeff about what happened.

 Me: Shawn is so bipolar! One minute he is like, "I wish you never moved in." And the next minute we're sleeping together! It's so confusing because it's like do you love me or do you hate me? Then this morning he kissed me a lot on the cheek and whatever. Just make up your damn mind!

Jeff✌: Well he'll probably decide soon whether he wants to sleep with you or if he doesn't want to.

Me: Hopefully. He is really confusing! It's also confusing me. One minute he's the biggest jerk and the next minute he is the nicest person ever! It's so weird and annoying. I might talk to him about it. If we go to dinner than maybe. We probably will. I'll text you if anything happens. Bye. ✌

Jeff✌: Bye. ✌

When I got out, Shawn was already gone and he took his pants and boxers with him. I saw his shirt there and I put it on, knowing he will definitely get turned on. Which was kinda my goal. He walked in to ask me something but instantly noticed I was wearing his shirt. I smirked at him and bit my lip.

 "God Sabrina. You know what that does to me." He growled in my ear and laid on top of me.

 "Of course Jeff. That's why I wore it." I whispered then realized I said Jeff. "Shawn. I meant Shawn."