The Boyfriend?

*Narration*

"Uraraka!!! W-what are Y-you doing here!?"

"Shhhhhh..." Uraraka pushed Deku back into his own room causing him to fall over, she closed the door behind her and locked it. For a moment she just stood there looking at the door as if she regretted doing this.

*Uraraka's Pov*

Oh my gosh, I'm actually doing this! How the heck did I even get into his room, one minute I swear I was just outside his door and now I'm inside the room, and alone with him. I just saw him commando crawling back into his room to avoid alerting the others like a second ago, and then I just couldn't help but to go to him. What am I doing anymore... Alright, Uraraka girl you got to sort something out, you just pushed Deku onto the ground, and now I think would be the best time to break the truth to him...

*Narration*

Uraraka suddenly turned around with an intensive murdering look on her face, to no surprise shock Deku even further, to the point even that his spirit is about to leave his body. She opened her mouth but closed them biting her lip regretting what she would be starting, but shaking her head opened them again and said clearly and confidently.

"Deku... I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be so aggressive so early on in the day. I just wanted some help... I kind of ran into a bit of a problem, and I sorta told my parents that I founded myself a really cute boyfriend."

*Deku's Pov*

Oh, she just found a cute boyfriend, doesn't sound that bad... WAIT!!! she found herself a cute boyfriend, an actual boyfriend, like.. like someone she likes. I wonder what he looks like? where is he from? Is he one of the guys from our class? is he even here? why am I freaking out so much?

AHHHHHH!!! she has a boyfriend, what am I going to do now about my feelings!?

"Deku? are you alright? you seem to be murmuring a lot"

"Hahaha... Uraraka so you have a boyfriend, that's great!"

"Deku... I made that up to my parents."

phew! that was a close call, my heart would've been pounded into a million piece if I found out that she actually got herself a boyfriend. That kind of would have been quite a lame way of being silently rejected.

"So, you're saying that you told your parents that you found a quote on quote boyfriend, but he actually doesn't exist. I mean what's the problem? its not as if they're coming over to see him."

"Well, Deku I also sorta told them that I'd bring him over to meet them during the summer holidays... and well that's not too far away from now, so I'm in a bit of a pinch and I need some advice... Deku I trust you more than any other guy here, so please help me out."

"Okay hold up Uraraka... since it's about time to get going to school can we discuss this after school? It's also going to give me some time to think about it"

"Alright Deku, I'm counting on you, and thank you so much, just thank you. I knew I could count on you!" 

*Narration*

Uraraka was now jumping up and down with excitement, and she had this really sweet smile on her face. She took Deku's hands out of nowhere and started dancing around with him, spinning and spinning all around his room

Till then Uraraka suddenly tripped and dragged Deku down onto his All-Might bed, they were still holding each other's hands tightly as if they were holding on for dear life. Deku was on top of Uraraka pinning her down with her hands above her head... she seems so helpless and for a moment they gazed into at each other's eyes intently... 

- Silence -

*Thud* *Thud* *Thud*

All of a sudden Deku let's go and forces himself to get up, he looks around and scratches his head.

*Deku's Pov*

Woo Wee... I can feel my heart about to burst as I was holding Uraraka's soft small hands above her, and having my face inches away from her's. I could start to feel my face burning hot and I instantly got up off her. "I'm-I'm s-s-so sorry!!! I-I-I didn't mean to do that"

"No Deku, It wasn't your fault... It was mine, sorry for being so clumsy"

*Narration*

They both silently looked awkwardly away from each other laughing.

"Anyways Uraraka, I think its about time to head of to school. That and I don't want any of the other boys to get suspicious of this. they might start misunderstanding us"

Without further notice, Deku offered her his hand and they walked out of his room without alerting anyone else.