chapter 1 crys gone

one day felix was walking home with cry and he said cry do you want to sleep at my house we will watch the new movie that came out a few days ago and cry said ok sure lets go to yours now WAIT DID YOU HEAR THAT it sounded like someone was in that bush the one by the tree lets go.

as they were going home felix felt like he was being watched from the distant he said I feel like thers someone staring at us like they want us or something lets get out of hear cry said ok lets run it is quite dark now

hey look its your house!

When they got in felixs house someone rang the phone cry answered the phone and said hellow and no one was ther all hr couled her is brething he started shaking and saying who is this and then he herd someone say hellow he realised it was he grammar.

felix looked out of the window and saw someone just looking at his house then they ran away he quickly ran to the door and shouted WHOS THER IM CALLING THE COPS cry was stud behind him and said who was that felux said I think its the teenagers from next door pulling a prank lets go to bed. I

The next day felix said to cry im of to the shop for some stuff do u want enything cry said no but be quick I dont like being on my own felix said ok see you in a minute then bye. when felix was at the shop he saw smosh and the talked for ages and when felix he noticed cry was gone he searched everywhere in the house and evan rang him no one answered!

felix phoned smosh they said they haven't seen him then felixs phone rang it was cry he was crying he said felix help me that person got me the one from last night im scared. felix said evrything will be ok cry dont worry about it where are you. cry said I dont know OH MY GOD DONT HERT ME NO NOOO HELP ME NNNOOOOOO.