Chapter 1

LISA
"You passed the audition."

*I'm finally going to my dream school!*

When Lisa got that text, it was the happiest day of her life. She couldn't believe that she is going to follow her dream. Being a dancer. She was with her mother when she got that text.

"Mom! I passed! I'm going to Korea next year. I'm following my dream, Mom!"

Lisa was crying so hard because of the happiness that she is feeling.

*I did it!*

"Congratulations, Lisa."

When her Mom saw her crying, she was crying as well.

"Your dad would be very proud of you." She told Lisa while kissing her forehead.

"I know. I know, Mom."

••••
1 Year Later
Lisa was already in Seoul, Korea. After learning its language, culture and many more, she is still very anxious.

*I'm finally here. I still feel guilty about leaving Mom in Thailand but she herself wanted me to follow my dream.*

"Everyone , please go inside the van. We will be going to your new school now."

Lisa nodded and looked at the other students from other countries. To add the icing on the cake, she was able to come to Seoul, Korea with her best friend. Bam bam.

"Let's go! They are looking for us already."

"Yeah. I still can't believe that the both of us were able to follow our dreams."

They both smiled widely as they went to the van.

*I really hope that I'm not dreaming.*

After an hour, they finally reached the school that they have been waiting for. The school of their dreams.

"Bam bam, we're finally here! I can't wait to make many new and beautiful memories here."

"Me too. Let's go in."

They were happily going to their school leaving the other people behind. They started taking pictures and selfies until they were finally called to have the tour around the school.

"I can't believe that this school is I big. I have a feeling that I would get lost for the first few days." Lisa told Bam bam.

"Yeah. That's why pay attention to the tour. I know you're a daydreamer, but at least put your full focus on this tour." Bam bam whispered to Lisa.

"Fine. It's just that it's so beautiful."

They continued the tour until they finished the whole school. Though, it's still going to take them days to memorise every route.

"Now, go to your dorms and unpack everything. We will have dinner later at 6:30."

"Ne, ma'am."

Lisa and Bam bam bid their goodbyes since their dormitories are on different areas.

*I hope my roommates will be good ones. I don't want those petty brats as roommates."

Lisa was hoping as the was still in awe as she was still looking at the school.

*This is where my dreams will finally come true.*

She was about to reach her dormitory, but someone accidentally bumped her which caused her to fall.

"Hey!" She said, but the guy didn't even turn his back.

*Arrogant bastard! Forget about him. He won't ruin your day. Why did there have to so many people? This is so embarrassing.*