Episode 4: The Betrayal PART 3

After a few years of training, Betty grow up and she became powerful.

Betty was finally ready to show her power, and one day she took the same street she used the first day she met the professor, and even the same bullies were there.

Bully1: "Look who we have there......The loser!"

Bully2: "It's been a while, pal!"

Bully3: "It will be great punching you again"

Betty was ready this time, but she didn't attack, she only defends herself with Kumu as a shield, and after a while trying to broke the shield the bullies where tired and they leave.

Betty went ahead the street, but it didn't take long to meet the professor, being a little angry.

Betty: "Hi D.P.D, why are you so..."

Betty couldn't even finish her sentence that D.P.D started to scream her.

D.P.D: "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING BEFORE?! DID I TRAIN YOU FOR NOTHING?"

Betty: "What do you mean by that?! Did you see that this time they couldn't even touch me?"

D.P.D: "YOU DAMNED IDIOT! YOU COULD FRECKING DESTROY THEM! AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRIED TO HURT THEM!!!

Betty: "I-It's just that I didn't want to hurt them!"

D.P.D calmed down, but he was still angry: "Or maybe......"

D.P.D: "...because you were AFRAID of hurt them!"

Betty: W-What are trying to say?"

D.P.D:" I saw how you looked them! You wanted to hurt them for what they did to you and Kumu, but you were scares of consequence."

Only silence rule for a few seconds, until Betty started to talk again.

Betty: "But......we can still try! We can keep training until I..."

D.P.D: "No..................I say No"

Betty: "What?! Why?!"

D.P.D: "I can't waste my time with people who are scared to hit the enemy!"

Betty: "B-B-But......"

The professor started to went away: "Goodbye...Betty"

D.P.D: "It's a shame that you waste your abilities for some stupid emotions"

Betty started to cry but before really leave the professor asked her something.

D.P.D: "There still something that I can't figure it out"

Betty: "....... sniff......W-What?"

D.P.D: "As you know I can feel each people soul, and even know which type are, but......strangely I don't recognise yours."

Betty: "Fear"

D.P.D: "Uh?"

Betty said it again: "Fear......That's my soul......the pink soul"

D.P.D expression changed immediately when he heard what Betty said, he started whispered, like he was thinking about something.

Betty: "What's up.........professor?"

D.P.D smiled at Betty: "I think I have underestimate you...... soul of Fear......"

D.P.D: ".........allow me to fix my previous mistakes."

Betty: "What do you mean by that?"

D.P.D: "There's still a way to unleashed your true side, but......."