The Secret Closet

When my mom and my grandma lived in this house for more than a year I think it was 1950,while I was in the room someone inside the secret closet and I call my mom to get a knife mom:"what happen Jen? Is there a rat?" me:"IDK mom,I feel a little bit strange like a cold breeze inside this room, mom what is the story behind the secret closet?" my mom did not tell the story about the secret closet, a few years later my grand mom tells me a story about the secret closet, grandmom:"that secret closet is an old room or office, when I'm 8 years old my dad told me that secret closet become a room for the victims, this room is the original master's bedroom and mydad said that closet was the studio and office, that stormy night my dad saw the owner of the house killing the victim I think the victim was a woman named Vera age:26 and when the door of the secret closet was moving,call her and  to ask for don't move the door of the secret closet" that day when I am visit the house and the room with the secret closet, I talk to the spirit of Vera and ask some question about her, then she said: "I killed and harrased" me: by who? The spirit (Vera): "Juanito Cruz" me:"Jua...ni...to...Cr...uz? M..my grand uncle The spirit(Vera): yes your granduncle and this house it was him,he built this house in 1948 and this room was the first master's bedroom and that secret closet was a office and a place for the victims like me, I am the only one not survived and your mom survived with that incident me:"my mom live in this house when she was a teenager" the spirit(Vera): "yes" me: "oh wait my mom and dad is here and thank you for answering my questions about this room the spirit (Vera):" your welcome Jenny"

I lit a candle to the secret closet when I am visiting the house and I will not forget the story of Ms. Vera. - FIN(END)-