The Little Girl

In the woods there was a little girl carrying a basket full of bread and butter for her grandmother,while she was walking  she heard a foot step behind a bush and she remembered what her mother said: "just keep walking and running", she was walking and running until she saw the house of her grandmother, [knocking at the     🚪] "grandmother are you there?" little girl said,her grandmother replied "yes sweetie...Im here", but she feel uncomfortable and she can't even move when the attic door was opened by it self, "I... I..think someone at the attic grandma" little girl said in a shaky and scared voice, her grandmother said: "sweetie it's just a strong wind but I'm still calling a medium and priest to investigate and bless the entire house to be sure", "hello I'm Julia the medium and this is father Carlos the exorcist, we've met at the old library last summer", "oh wait a minute I feel a heavy and negative energy here, I can't breathe father Carlos help me" said Julia the medium, father Carlos helped Julia from the strong spirit and he start asking, "strong spirit, what is your name" (strong spirit) "Hector the powerful magician", father Carlos:"Hector, God is the most powerful and your only a spirit that following the little girl in the woods", Hector: "No! your wrong Carlos, I'm the magician of darkness" father Carlos: "In this sword of lightness and the chain of the  faithfulness, I command you to leave this house and in the woods, I will make a invisible door made of God's loving heart, you cannot open and enter to this house in the woods" Hector: "Wait...I can't used my magic anymore, I will make another plan to break the door Carlos" father Carlos: "God is the most powerful than you Hector, your just a ordinary spirit and God is special, by the name of Jesus His son you will fall into the pit and the lake of fire" Hector: "father Carlos I'm sorry and God forgive me", I don't like here"father Carlos: "Its too late Hector its too late" Hector: "Aaaah,no..no..no I do not like the pit and the lake of fire" grandmother: "Thank you father Carlos I will pray always and I'll  return to God to become his follower again, Julia thank you and continue to be the follower of God" father Carlos: "Your welcome grandma, God protects you always" Julia: "Your welcome grandmother, yes grandmother I will continue to become a follower of God" father Carlos and Julia wave goodbye 👋 to grandmother and to the little girl.