Chapter 1: The Night I Found you

Its was the middle of the night everypony was asleep in canterlot except for one who was walking into the street to her house in the night she has grey coat and a cello strap into her back and her name was octavia she was walking peacefully until she hear something across the road she was gonna keep walking like to pretend she didnt hear anything but she heard it again but this time it was like someone was crying she stop her hoofs and went close to the crying she followed and followed until she found and strange creature its was a human and it was a kid crying in fear and lonleyness in the middle of the dark octavia was surprize cause she never thought she see one of this creatures before she put her cello down and try to get close to the human she finally got close to the kid and spoke.

Hey little creature your not around here are you.octavia said as the kid got spook and got scared a little more when he saw a talking pony and went 3 step back of him and continue crying. No no its ok im not gonna hurt. octavia said as the kid calmly stop crying he took a little closer to the pony and finally spoke.

You..*sniff* aren't gonna eat me? As the kid told that question to octavia she nodded as a no and went closer as well. no im not gonna eat you or hurt you i promise now whats your name? Octavia said. as the kid stop crying was calm down but still had a fear in him. My name...my name is Ryan whats yours? octavia smile and said her name. my name is octavia your not a pony are you? octavia said questionably to Ryan.

Ryan nodded in disagreement. No im a human miss octavia and what im looking right now your a pony. octavia was surprise that a human was here and she thought human was a myth. Yes im a pony now why a young kid like you are alone in the dark? octavia said as when ryan hear the word kid spoke fast in a little bit of anger. Hey im no kid! im 5 years old and i dont know i was in my room and the next minute im here in a spooky road.as ryan snap back at octavia he then felt like crying again octavia felt bad for ryan that he didnt have no where to go and didnt wanted to leave him there.

Octavia gave ryan a hug and Ryan return the hug they release the hug. how about you go live with me what about it ryan octavia said. ryan smiled and gave octavia a hug and release her. you mean it i wont be here im the spooky scary streets? ryan said as octavia gave him a smile and nodded. but i never raised a kid before so i guess it wont be to hard. octavia said as she grab her cello and they both went to octavias house. when they got there octavia open the door and let ryan in first to see the house from inside as he got in the house octavia got in as well.its not much . octavia said as she put the cello back next to the door she saw ryan going around the house with a smile.wow its like a regular house and i thought ponies lived in farms and stuff. ryan said.

Octavia was little angry put she would let that one slide cause ryan dont know nothing about this world from his.alright let got upstairs to show you to your room and i do bealive at this hour you go to slee right. octavia said with a smile and went upstairs and ryan went behind her and stop for a moment when she open a door with a bed with one window and a closet empty. this was my old roomate room i hope you will like it? ryan went to the bed and gave a quick warm smile and ran to octavia and hug her. alright how many hug you gonna give me ryan? octavia said as she saw ryan was tired she put him on her back and put her on the bed. now ryan tomorrow in the morning im gonna explain you about this world and im gonna raise you for now on alright. octavia said with a smile and ryam nodden in agreement. ok miss Octavia. ryan said as she went to the door and look at ryan one more time before she go to her room.please ryan call me tavi my roommate called me that so you can too ryan nodden and went to sleep. goodnight tavi. ryan said. octavia smile and close the door slowly. goodnight ryan sweat dreams.octavia said

As she went to her room and went to her bed and before she was going to sleep a million thoughts went to her mind on raising a kid that she never raised one and before she was thinking that she heard her door was opening and it was ryan.what is it ryan? As ryan look in the floor and with fear.miss tavy can i sleep with you tonight im just scared.ryan said as she smiled and got off her bed pick up ryan putting her on her bed so ryan felt safe and with no fear at all he draft to sleep and so octavia went to sleep and a smile cross her face.maybe raising a kid wont be haft bad after all octavia said in her thougths As she went to sleep.

*In the castle*

There was a young fillie in her window looking the stars as she was interrupted by her sister. sister why your awake? Young fillie said to her sister has she close to her. well luna i wasnt gonna lose to see the stars and best of all with my sister.luna sister said as luna stood next to her sister and saw the stars together. celestia you think people one day we will be like this when were princeses celestia giggle and smiled to luna.of course sister always. celestia said while giving a hug to luna and continue seeing the stars.

Five years past by and ryan knew little by little about the new world he lives in and its mostly imposible to return to he's world but thanks to the help of octavia ryan knows her more like he's new mother always caring for him and treating him right he was going to canterlots top school but he had very dificulty of making new friends cause he a human not a pony and always when he try to make friends the other ponies only bully him around and calling him names so everyday in recess he go a tall tree alone as he watches the other ponies playing and he started to fill lonelyness like back then before octavia found him.everyday he try he's hardest to make friends but still couldnt all ryan can Do for now is just watch the other pony play