Chapter One

Hey! My story Making Memories is on hold.. Sorry?

Andreas POV•

"Andrea.. Andrea! ANDREA LOX GET YOUR ASS UP OUT OF BED NOW!" I swear to god she likes to push my buttons.

Oh I never introduced myself! I'm Andrea, Andrea Lox. Yes I'm Mahogany Lox's twin sister! Okay enough about me!

"Shut up!" I groaned as I fell off the bed and landed on the hard wood flooring.

I stumble down the stairs, slipping on the last step cursing under my breath.

"Good morning to you to." Mahogany laughed as I gathered myself off the floor and over to the kitchen table.

"What's so important that you had to interrupt my sleep?" I asked half awake looking at Mahogany, probably looking like poop but, oh well.

"Well you know how MagCon Tour is coming up?" She asked while I poured myself some cereal.

"What that thing where those boys just do Vines and meet people?" I already knew what it was but I asked anyways.

"Yea.. kinda like that...But anyways... You, Andrea Lox, is coming with me, Mahogany Lox, on the MagCon Tour!" She jumped up screaming giving me a headache.

"I don't see why your worked up about this.. It's only me coming." I said eating Froot Loops.

"Yea but, there's no other girls on the tour besides me so why not go?! And stop eating and talking." She took my bowl away from me and put it in the dishwasher along with her bowl.

"Whatever.. When are we leaving?" I asked scrolling through my Twitter feed.

"Tomorrow" I stared at her giving her the 'How The Hell? You Could Have Told Me Earlier' look.

"GO GET PACKING!" Mahogany screamed as she walked into the living room.

I make my way upstairs to my room, closing the doors making sure there locked. I put my hair in a bun and do my 'Morning Routine' and put on my makeup witch consists of; Foundation, mascara, consealer, lip stain, very little eye makeup and a winged eye.

I go through my closet and dresser trying to find something descent to wear. After debating on this outfit or another, I picked some high waisted shorts, a crop top that says 'Oh Honey, You Didn't Even Know Me When You Knew Me' from the Pretty Little Liars clothing line at Aeropostale, and my black vans.

I take out a purple and black suitcase and start packing deodorant, makeup, perfume, toothbrush and toothpaste, Vans, Converse, Crop Tops, Tank Tops, Jeans, Pyjamas, Shorts, Bikinis, Socks, Flipflops, My TOMS and my Penny Board, Postal.

Somehow during the process of packing, my hair found a way to get into a ponytail.

I checked my phone to see if I had any texts, and to my surprise, I had one from an unknown number

'Going to MagCon? Be prepared for some dreadful things. -M

The Hell?

So that's the first chapter! Hope you liked it!