What He Thinks For You/ Realizes He Has Feeling For You

~Leo~
Y/n is so unique from the other girls I've met or dated in the past. She doesn't care that I'm a Homato and when she found out she didn't treat me any differently from before. Y/n might still be in school but she is a really hard worker. Sometime I just start thinking about her for no reason and I cant help it's hard to get her out of my head. Y/n is so pretty but she doesn't dress like all the other girls she dresses more tomboyish and doesn't wear makeup. Whenever I compliment her she will always blush and says she not but I love the way she acts it's so adorable. Oh man I think I might be falling for her.

~Raph~
Y/n is so different from all the girls I've met and my Ex, she doesn't try to manipulate other and she puts other before herself. Y/n is a very quiet girl she doesn't like to gossip or start rumor about people. She is so kind too and on top of that when she found out that I was a Homato she didn't care and she just said that "Your still you it doesn't matter if are a Homato or not I'm not going to treat you any differently".Y/n doesn't dress like most girls she like to dress more like a  tomdoy  and she doesn't wear makeup. I cant believe someone like her is real, and whenever I call her cute or hot she blushes bright red and tells me she not. Oh shit I think I'm falling for her.

~Don~
Y/n is so odd compared to the other girls I've met or dated. She doesn't use people to get what she want she actually works for what she wants.   Y/n doesn't care that I'm a Homato and doesn't acked like the other girl when they found out. She doesn't dress like a lot of the girl I've met she wears more baggy or more boyish clothes and she doesn't waer makeup Y/n is still in College but she has a part time job witch is weird because most people in College dont. When I do complement her she always gets really shy and sometime she'll start to blush and it really cute when she does. Looks like I'm starting to fall for her.

~Splinter~
Y/n is so kind compared to the woman I've met and that I've been with in the past. She is so caring and loving and she'll put other peoples needs before her own. When I told her that I own Homato Records she was stunned at frist but she didn't treat me any differently unlike the other woman who try to use me, dut she doesn't do that. Y/n always blushes when I am a gentlemen I find it so cute, Y/n is a very independent woman so she always try to do stuff like open door and stuff like that. Y/n doesn't like to wear really girly clothes, she never wears revealing clothes, she mainly wears just a t-shirt and yoga pants. I never thought that I would say this again but I'm starting to fall for Y/n.

~Mike~
Y/n is so cool compared to the other girls I've met and dated in the pasted. For one she doesn't care that I'm a Homato, she also very nice and doesn't yell at me... unless shes cheering for me then she kinda is but still. When I found out that Y/n is in College studying c/c I was shocked but she is still cool. Y/n doesn't wear any of those girly clothes and she always wears more tomdoy style clothes I dont mind and other good thing about her dressing like that mean that most dudes don't look at her. Oh Man I'm startin to fall for her hard.