First Date

~Leo~
For your first date Leo took you to a nice restaurant. You were so nervous that you would mess up and Leo noticed, he calmed you down by talking to you about other stuff that made you laugh. Once you we're done the bill came you went to pay your half of the bill but Leo gave his card to the waiter telling that he's got it. After he drove you home.

~Raph~
For your first date Raph took you to a movie. You were nervous at the beginning but after you got to the movies you calmed down. The movie you ended up watch was Fantasy Island you both enjoyed the movie. After the movie, you went for a little ride before dropping you off at home.

~Don~
For your first date Don took you to a new science exhibit at the Museum. You were a little nervous that you wouldn't understand the exhibit, but Don could tell when you didn't understand something and told what it meant. After you we're done at the Museum you and Don went and got ice cream before he took you home.

~Splinter~
First your first date Splinter took you to a fancy restaurant. You felt so out of place being their and Splinter could tell, he told you not to worry and to calm down. After you calmed down, you had a good time but when the check came he wouldn't let you help in paying the check. After he paid he drove you home

~Mikey~
For your first date Mikey took you out for pizza. You nervous bit at the same time you were happy to get out of house and away from your parents. You had fun talking, laughing and eating pizza, when you were done eating you both wint to the front to pay but Mikey pay for it all telling you that it was his treat. After that he took you home.