Prologue

*I'm sorry... I don't think the word active is in my vocabulary.😅

"Hey boo how are you"

You and your best friend Jin were at breakfast at your favorite cafe.

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm good, I can't wait till tomorrow"

"Why is that?"

"Cause it's... FRIDAY"

you sang and he chucked at your silly gesture.  You and Jin had been friends for a long time. He was your neighbor throughout your whole childhood. Even though he is 3 years old than you he never made you feel left out when you two would hang out. Sometimes he would be more of a mother figure to you which was always nice when you were about to make a stupid decision.

"So what time do have to go to work today?" You worked as a masseuse and you loved your job but you were always sore from having to stand all day.

"I have to go in at about 12:30 and I get off at 8:30"

"Do you have to work tomorrow too?"

"Yea but I get off at 8:00 instead of 8:30 so that's great"

||

You both were full and decided to head back to your house till you had to leave for work.

You both walk in and Jin plops down on the couch. You head up stairs to shower and change into your work uniform. When you come back down stairs you see Jin scrolling through his phone.

"Hey Y/n have you see this new dating app. It's called SugarDaddy."

You were never the online dating type so of course you had never heard of it. You come to sit next to Jin while he tells you more about the app.

"So apparently you go on the app and look at some of the guys profiles. Once you find a guy you like you message them. Once they message you back you are now their Sugar Baby and they can take you on dates and buy you things etc."

"Umm... that doesn't really sound like a dating app?" You chuckled and Jin did too.

" But it is and your lonely a$$ should sign up!"

"For one I'm not lonely I have you and two no way am I joining a dating site."

You were shocked that Jin called you lonely. Sure you hadn't had a date since high school but that didn't mean you were in desperate need for a boy toy.