| 8 |

Wasssup my nasty hoes I hope everything is well. And I hope you guys enjoy this next chapter.

 The sunlight kisses your skin as it peeks through the curtains

The sunlight kisses your skin as it peeks through the curtains. You stretch slightly then notice that you're alone in the bed. You sit up and look around the room in search of the raven haired man who took your idea of sex and completely revamped it.

"Good morning sleeping beauty."

Quickly turning your head to the voice standing on the door way of the bathroom. There he was shirtless AGAIN... with a tooth brush hanging from his mouth.

"G-good morning"

You try to cover yourself hiding your morning face and hair.

"You hungry?"

You were starving. The thought of food made your stomach growl and roar. You were sure he heard you stomach.

"I'll take that as a yes" he chuckled

He makes his way to his closet. Grabbing a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants.

"I'll be back with breakfast and fill free to shower and you can borrow some of my clothes if you would like."

You nod and he walks out and down the stairs.

*BUZZZ* *BUZZZ*

You turn to see your phone on the night stand. The screen was lit up. Reaching over very lazily you see who texted you.

Best Fran💞🙄

It was Jin you knew he would want to know if you ever used the app so you quickly get ready to tell him all the juicy and dirty details.

You knew he would want every detail so it didn't surprise you when he asked to meet up

You knew he would want every detail so it didn't surprise you when he asked to meet up. You place your phone back on the night stand and roll out of bed.

*YAAAAWWWN*

Making sure you stretched every way you possibly could. Finally done doing your weird stretch you head the bathroom to shower. As you undress you admire the different marks Suga left all over your body.

While admiring them you start to smile remembering the amazing soul snatching night you had. You remembered the way his hands felt on you skin and around you neck and his soft lips running along your skin.

As your reminiscing on the dirty activities you partook in last night you turn in the shower and hoop in. The hot water trickling on your skin and the steam opening up your pores as it rises to the ceiling.

Those thoughts of your amazing restless night come back to you. Your hand slowly makes its way to your clit and works it around in a circle. The memory of his touch pushes you further towards the edge.

Suga walks in the room expecting to see a beautiful lady on his bed ready to eat. Instead he sees an empty bed and what sounds like soft whimpers of his name coming from the bathroom

He walks slowly making sure to stay completely silent. A smirk forms on his face when he realized you were masturbating in the shower. He quickly undressed and quietly got in the shower with you.

The shower was big enough for him to get in undetected. He admired your body. The way your backed naturally arched forming two little dimples in your lower back. His eyes traveled lower to the jiggly cushion you call your butt with a hint of tiger stripes where your hips are.

Your frame drove him crazy he could resist you anymore. He place a hand over your mouth taken you completely by surprise.

"You just couldn't wait for daddy to get back could you?"

He whispers in your ear as he replaces your hand with his. Rubbing your throbbing clit in little circles.

Your back arches and your butt rubs against his semi hard member.

He takes his hand off your mouth and makes his way from behind and inserting his long slender fingers inside you. Your back arches even more.

He places his lips on your neck kissing softly. With every kiss you moan softly and the pit in your stomach grew with each rotation of his finger in you sensitive bud.

"You weren't hungry for food... you were hungry for me."

And if you were being honestly...

you were still hungry for food too.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆

Sorry this chapter was so short and bad I just really wanted to put something out to let you guys know

IM NOT DEAD

But I'm sorry for being so inactive but I'm here!!