M A R R Y M E -Youngjae

// Y/n p.o.v //
     We told the fans we were dating just 3 months ago. We told them we've been dating for over 3 years now. Today Got7 was having a fan meet and they told me last night that they wanted me to be with them. They said they were going to sing one of my favorite songs. I was so excited. Except, I didn't know what song it was going to be.
     "Hey Y/n! Are you ready to go?" Jackson asks me. "Yeah just let me finish putting my hair in a bun," I replied, brushing my hair. "Hurry up jagi!" I hear my boyfriend call to me. After I was done, we hopped into the van.
     We arrive and go into the stadium. Of course fans were already there. Fans that hate me. They hate that I'm dating "their man". They hate on me and I get sensitive. Of course it gets to me even though it shouldn't. "Hey it's that slut that's dating our sunshine!" "Why is she here?" "You are trash and Youngjae doesn't deserve you." Those are just some of the comments I get everyday. I frown and tear up. "Hey, don't let the haters get to you," Bambam comforts me. I just give him a look and sigh. "Their right though," I tell him. He glares at the haters. "No they're not. They're just jealous that you're more perfect than them." I smile at Bambam. "Thanks." I say to my best friend.
     We get in there and sit on the stage. That's when they decided to sing the song. I'm not on stage but Yugyeom grabbed my arm and dragged me out on stage. I got a crowd of screams and boos. Most fans hated me. I sigh then look at Yugs. "Why bring me on stage? You know the fans hate me." I say. "Because," he replies. "CUE THE MUSIC!" I hear Jackson yell. The music started playing. I gasp. The song... it's Marry Me by Jason Derulo. I smile shyly as Youngjae starts singing.
105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna spend with you
     I smile and blush. They really are singing one of my fave songs.
And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
    The other members start dancing and fangirling, so I giggle.
I'll say will you marry me~
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me
     Youngjae walks over to me and smiles. Giving me his I love you so much look.
And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
Cause I have you, girl I have you
So get right down on bended knee
     Youngjae gets down on one knee and I start panicking in my head. W-what's he doing?? He pulls out a ring.
I swear that I will mean it
Will you marry me?~
     Fans start screaming in awe and hate. I start crying. "YES!!" I say. The members go crazy and Youngjae gets up and puts the ring on my finger. "I love you Y/n, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," he says tearing up. He hugs me then kisses me. "Why that thing??" Fans scream. Youngjae finally bursts out. "SHE IS NOT A THING! SHE IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THAT, THEN YOU AREN'T TRUE FANS! SHE GETS HATED ON EVERYDAY AND I GET SO AFRAID SHE'S GOING TO LEAVE ME! BUT BEING THE STRONG, BETTER PERSON SHE IS, SHE DIDN'T LEAVE ME BECAUSE WE ARE SO HAPPY TOGETHER! SO EITHER ACCEPT HER OR NEVER LISTEN TO GOT7 AGAIN!" The fans get jungshook that he yelled. I flinch from it.
     "Sorry jagi, I just got mad." He says pecking me on the lips. "I-it's fine... I just never heard you yell before." I say, laughing nervously. "Well, I can't wait to our future." He smiles.
     This song truly is my favorite song now.

A/N- hey how was the first?? I know I skipped parts of the song but I have the full song up there ^^ anyways please leave requests because I run out of ideas XD
-Marie the unhealthy Got7 Stan