A B S -Jackson

// Jackson's p.o.v //
     I walk out of the shower with towels on because I forgot my clothes in my room. I walk into the living room to my girlfriend fangirling. "What's up?" I ask her. My beautiful Y/n. "Hehe, absssss!" She giggles as she shows me pictures of BTS shirtless. I get jealous. "You think those are abs?" I say as I scoff and walk to my room.
// Y/n p.o.v //
     I'm looking at pictures, slightly fangirling, as Jackson walks out with nothing but towels. "What's up?" He asks. "Hehe absssss!" I giggle and show him. Honestly I wanted to see him jealous. It worked because he asked me if I thought those were abs and he stormed off to his room. I continue to giggle and look at the pictures.
     After ten-ish minutes, he walked back out with clothes on. I don't pay mind to it because I was still looking at the shirtless pictures. "Jagi." He calls to me. I playfully ignore him. I think how to make him jealous. I get an idea. "Wow, Bambam has noice abs!" I giggle acting like I don't see Jackson. I look up. "Oh, hi babe!" I smile. He gives me this really? look.
     He sits on my lap. "Oof baaaabe! You're heavy!" I complain laughing to death. He takes my phone and throws it to the other couch. "Nuuuu the absss!" I frown. "You wanna see abs? Cause I'll show you real abs." He says and takes off his shirt to reveal absssssssssss. I widen my eyes and blush. "Abs." I whisper and poke his abs. "Stop that ticklessss!" He laughs. I start tickling him then we had a tickle battle. Let's just say the other members were really confused when they came home.