V L I V E - Jb

// Y/N p.o.v //
     Got7 was doing a Vlive as I walked downstairs to greet my boyfriend. The fans don't know about us and we haven't planned to tell them yet. "Hi guys!" I wave to Got7. The fans don't even know who I am yet. "Hi Y/n! We are doing a Vlive if you want to introduce yourself to the fans," Jackson said with a smile. I smile and jump on Jackson's lap. "Hi guys I'm Y/n!" I look over at Jb, who has an jealous look on his face. I smile and sit by Jb.
     After awhile, we decided to do a q&a. "Wow, there's a lot of questions about Y/n. Like, how long have we known you, what's your full name, and if you're dating someone." Yugyeom says. "Well, we've known each other for a very long time, my full name is Y/f/n, and yes, I'm dating an amazing guy." I answer those questions. Got7 was shocked I admitted to having a boyfriend. "What? I'm not an idol so I can date when I want!" I say laughing. "Now the fans want to know who he is," Bambam says, smirking at me. "A person," I reply.
     Later, we got bored so I went to the kitchen to get whipped cream. I started spraying Mark and he jumped. I ran away laughing. "YAHH GET BACK HERE!" He says going to the kitchen and grabs another can. He started spraying me. Soon enough, everyone had a can of whipped cream spraying everybody. "WAIT! WHY DO WE HAVE THIS MUCH WHIPPED CREAM?" Jb yells. I started laughing as I walked over to Jb. I forgot about the Vlive still being on. I put whipped cream on his lips. "Hey let me get that for you!" I giggle and kiss him. He kisses back, forgetting about the live too. "Guys?? The live??" Jackson says to us. Jb immediately pulls away and ends the live. "S-sorry.." I apologize. "Don't be... they were going to find out some day." Jb reassures me. He kisses me again. "No matter what happens, I will never leave you."
     He got on his phone and got on Instagram. He posted about the Vlive and how we are dating. He said we are very happy together and that he hopes for no hate. "I love you." I say to Jb. "I love you more baby."

A/N
YEET THE SECOND CHAPTER IS JAEBUM YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Ps is it bad that I call Mark Tuan, Mark Tuna?