think of me | p.jm

[ Park Jimin x Reader ]

• • •

"I hope you think of me. Every hour, every minute, every second. With every touch, every whisper, every breath. I hope every damn sound that comes out of his mouth reminds you of me." He picks up his jacket while your angry eyes start to twinkle, "I hope it's hell for you. And I pray the thought of me makes you miserable."

You came to this quiet, sleeping town to get away, to escape from the suffocating expectations of a big name you're not ready to carry all on your own. You just needed some time to prepare. You came here to grow up and go back and finally be who you need to be. You came here to breathe.

Then, you went and fell in love with him.
Head over heels.
A once in a lifetime type of love.

You fell in love with someone that you can't take back home with you because back home, an empire awaits. And with that empire waits another man with a diamond ring and a pen. Someone who's been waiting for a long time. Someone who you thought you loved once, too.

• • •

[SMUT]
non-related series.
version: p.j.m.

• • •

Authors Note:
I first posted these stories late 2018 with the intention of making them my main priority after completing my first book, serendipity. However, around February 2019 I was inspired to write red and that took all of my time and attention.
It was my first story to ever reach so many people and I'm beyond proud of it. It wasn't until recently, now that I'm practically finished with red that I've decided to come back to these solo books. I've fixed them up and improved them with the new techniques that I've acquired over the time.
I hope they're more enjoyable for you guys. I love you. Thank you for all your support.

• • •

POV: 2nd person
with Reader.

• • •

18+

• • •

started nov 2018
revisited for the second time late 2021

• • •

©️ nextchapterbitch 2020 /21 ✔️

• • •

AU

• • •

copyright: all rights reserved.

none of this story is allowed to be replicated in any way, shape, or format (audio, text, document, etc.) on any other platform without consent from NEXTCHAPTERBITCH on wattpad.

plagiarism is a crime of cowardice.
if you see any replication of this story, please let me know.