You Shook Me

Billy grinned widely at what Diana was proposing. He grabbed her arm and wrenched her into the bathroom, slamming the door behind her. She laughed loudly as he pulled the green dress over her head. She began kissing him fiercely as she reached for his shorts. He dragged her into the hot water , letting it pound on his back as he looked down at her. Her red hair was now drenched, clinging to her forehead and arms like dark red curtains. "You're so beautiful" he almost whispered as he planted a soft kiss on her lips.

She grabbed two fistfuls of his blonde hair as he lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around his middle. He slid himself inside her, pumping hard and fast. He slammed her up against the wall of the shower and she let out a small cry.

He let her down, her legs wobbling as he spun her around to face the wall. He slid in from behind, rubbing her gently with each stroke. "You can scream if you want to, nobody's home" he breathed in her ear as she let out a soft cry of pleasure. She stopped him and spun around, dropping to her knees. The hot water dripping down her face as she took him into her mouth. He pulled her hair as he pumped himself in and out until he finished.

By the time she got up the water had run cold and they were both shivering as they headed to his room, wrapped in towels.

"God damn. We got to get in fights more often" he joked as he slid on a tight pair of jeans. Diana dressed back in her green dress, which had managed to get someones wet footprint on it, and pulled her long hair into a scrunchy. "Im not opposed to it" she teased him back.

"So what do you say, Red? Are you going to let me take you out on a real date or what?" He asked as he sat down beside her on his mattress. "I guess I could pencil you in" she shrugged. She squealed as he wrapped her in a bear hug and tackled her to the floor.