"Love Fall"

Chapter 1: Love Fall
[Always jimin pov]

Walking in my favorite park in Seoul, in
the fall was a weekly thing for me.

The leaves changing color and scattered all around the soft patches of grass, was my favorite.

Some people say, that fall is always gloomy and dark.

But for me...it's the happiest time. Fall always pleases me, and gives me such a warm feeling.

The fact that I have to bundle up just enough
to be warm and how the color of the leaves fit so perfectly to the color of the grass, gives me such a nice feeling.

Fall is my happy place.

I was walking around in the open area full
of trees, constantly turning around to get the full look, it tripped.

Most likely on a tree root, I started falling backwards, because of the way I was walking.

I closed my eyes tightly knowing I'd be hitting the ground hard, due to not being able to catch myself.

But I didn't....

I never hit the ground.

Then I realized...I wasn't falling anymore, and I now had two arms around me.

"Oh god! Are you okay?" A voice I assume belongs to the pear of arms around me, speaks.

I open my eyes slowing, and stand up.

As I turn around I see him....a boy with dark dark brown silky hair, that with the gleam of sun, shined so beautifully. He had deep dark almost black eyes, that were so beautiful I could get lost in the all day.

Wore a light black hoodie with ripped jeans and timberlands.

And then a camera around his neck.

"Um..h-hello?" He waves a hand in my face.

"Oh..oh! Hi sorry, yes I'm okay! Thank you for catching me..." I smile shyly, with a light pink brushed across my face.

"Your welcome...um.."

"Oh, Jimin, nice to meet you.." I say holding out my hand to shake his.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you too!" He shakes my hand and smiles.

His smile....it's so cute...almost..bunny like.

I look at him again...not realizing that I was staring again.

"*chuckle* well, Jimin, please be careful and well, have fun? Bye..!" He says chucking at me I'm guessing.

"O-okay....b-" I say about to say goodbye but realized I had a question.

"Wait, Jungkook!" I say tuning to him as he had started to walk away.

"Mhm?" He asked turning towards me.

" Are you a photographer?" I ask pointing at the camera around his neck.

"Uh, not really, but I do take pictures of beautiful things because I like to remember them." He says smiling at me.

"Awh, I s-see..." I say shyly.

"Hah okay," He says.

"Um jungkook....?" I say shyly again.

"Yes?" He asks sweetly despite me asking so many questions.

"Would..would you mind....if your not going anywhere.....would you mind if I walked with you...?" I ask looking at my fingers, twiddling them in nervousness.

"Of course not. Come with." He says smiling at me waving to come with.

I smile and walk quickly up to him.

We start walking together and we actually get to know each other a bit.

I know about how he loves singing and how he loves to travel, and how he would like to go visit America one day to taste all the foods and visit his family he had there.

And he knows I love to dance, and I also love to travel. He knows I love to cuddle, and that I'm a really hard worker, same as him.

We laughed and walked together for hours, at that park, on this beautiful fall day.

He took pictures of me and videos of me.

"Careful jimin-ah!" He says as I trip again laughing

"I will, I will!" I say laughing.

Jungkook and I walked and talked and laughed and took pictures for hours, till dark.

And at the end of the time, we exchanged numbers.

When I was home, I couldn't stop think about him.
[jimin thinking of jungkook]

It was one of the happiest days of my life

But little did I know what my fate had in store for me and that cute little bunny boy.

To be continued....