"Why dont you kiss me"

-almost 1 month and a half has passed and jimin and jungkook have spent almost all the time together. Jungkook often finds himself in jimins bed, from sleeping over. And jimin often finds himself snuggling up to Jungkook. They love each other but jimin has been hurt so much that he came up with a plan, of jungkook really loves him he will wait for jimin. And that's real love.

If someone is willing to wait for you as long as you need and they are by your side through it all, that's real love in some cases.

President day:

-Jungkooks pov-

"I love you jimin. I wish that you would let me kiss you. Your plump lips tempt me. Please I just want a taste." I pleased to jimin.

"Your cute Jungkook." Jimin says pinching my cheeks.

"Can I hold you~?" I ask walking over to him.

"Jungkook when have I ever been against th-" before he can finish I pick him up. "Jungkook!" He yells as I pick him up.

"Haha" I laugh.

He resists for a second but gives in.He raps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. He hugs me snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

He smelled so good and he was so cute. He was like a little puppy that couldn't resist snuggles.

I walked him over to the counter and sat him there.

He still had his arms around my neck and his legs crossed around my waist keeping me close to him. Our faces were so close and I wanted to kiss him so so badly, but I didn't want to make him upset.

I nudged my nose against his softy and I closed my eyes.

It was silent for a little bit except for our breathing.

Then suddenly I felt something on my lips. It was soft and plump.

I opened my eyes immediately and saw what is was.

Jimin had kissed me.

Once I realized, I kissed him back and put my hands on his face, cupping it.

He leaned more into the kiss and so did I.

We started making-out after a bit.

I bit his lower lip gently asking for entrance, and he granted.

I slid my tongue in and he did his.

We had a heated make-out session for about 10 minuets of him putting his hands in my hair and me every now and then kissing down his neck, until my phone rang.

I work at my dads company so the calls I get can be very very important.

I pulled away, and jimin gave me a look of "go head." But in an annoyed way.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone.

I picked up.

(On phone:
Bold: Jungkooks dad
Nothing: Jungkook)

Jungkook. We need to talk.

Hello to you dad. *annoyed tone*
Was a
*sigh* hello son. Now we need to talk.

About what? Is it urgent, because I was busy with something. *looks at jimin and winks.*

Yes son this is urgent.

*sigh* So what is it

We are teaming up with the Narigoteo(Nar- e- got-te-o) family Company-

Wait oh my god! You mean THE NARIGOTEO family!!!??

Yes Jungkook now let me fini-

Wait you mean the biggest company in ALL OF KOREA!?

Yes Jungkook! Now let me finish god damnit!

Yes I'm sorry. Go ahead.

We are teaming up with them to join companies to work on a project. This certain project has to be hidden from the public and from all people. Only your mother and I and now you know.

So what does this have to do with me?

Well that's what I'm getting to. I need you to entertain their daughter. She is your age and with luck you might hit it off.

Dad I told you I'm not looking to date any gir-

Jungkook stop being stubborn! Don't ruin the whole project because you don't want to follow your instructions.

But dad that's not the case! It that I'm-

*stern tone* Goodbye Jungkook. I will text you the details of the meeting place. Show up or their will be hell to pay, Son.
*hangs up*

"Fucking piece of shit! Mother fucking cu-"

"Wow ,wow ,wow, what did he say Kookie?" Jimin says cutting me off and cupping my face, with a concerned looking face.

"He said that he's teaming up with that stupid company, and I have to "entertain" their daughter that is my age." I say angrily not looking at jimin. "I hate him."

"So what happens if you don't?" Jimin asks.

"All he said is there will be hell to pay if I don't." I say looking at jimin. "Ugh! That piece of good for nothing-"

"Wow, wow, baby it's okay. Calm down. It's just for the time being. I know your mad but it's okay. You'll get to come to me if anything happens okay~" He says sweetly as he caresses my cheek with his thumb gently.

His touch always calms me, it's so sweet and it makes me feel better almost always.

I lean my face to his hand and close my eyes taking a deep breath.

"Your right." I say.

I opened my eyes and leaned in to kiss him and so did he.

I slid him forward which made him smile and then I said, "why don't we finish where we left off?" And smirked.

"Okay, Mr. Jeon." He said smiling at me and then kissed me passionately.

We started making out with tongue again but more passionately this time around.

To be continued....

Okay I need you guys to tell me!

Do you want smut? Or just fluff. Or just cute stuff. Orrrrrrr, all?

Bc idk what you want, so you gatta tell me~

I'm happy with whatever~

Anyways, LOVE U PEEPS!!!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ STAY SRONG AND KIND!!!!!  MWAH!!!! 💖