The Man i love

My name is Athena Moorine  19 and I'm studying in college and  I'm just a simple students in school and i thinking about this man .

Athena"I cant see his face clearly but i know he's handsome and he has an aura .

He came slowly to me and now i can see his face .He's so perfect and i know everyone can't resist him because he has a beautiful eyes, perfect nose , and a kissable lips .

"Do you know my name?"  I said it with a surprise in my face.

"I'm sorry miss but ..do i know you?" It was hurt but i  still looking at him .

"Uhmm..sorry it ..just i think you call me..whoever she is were have a same name."i said and he just nod at me and i saw he came to the next girl who is really beautiful not like me .

After that incident i always thinking of him  and  i dream about him .

In a several days fast i got busy because the  requirments in school .
In that day I went through the road and  carrying my requirments but i forgot my i.d so that i turning back in the road but in the next happen i was  hitting A Van .And i can see my memories flashback and i just think it is my end? Or it just a dream .And then i blackout .

ATHENA DEAR HOW ARE YOU?" why she's here .My best friend Samie .

what are you doing here?"i know that she is in America why she get through here that i didn't know she will arrive.

Omy athena you forgot that i will coming this summer ? And you dont miss me?"she's pouting like a dog but she cute and beauty .

Summer? So it summer now i didnt know that and Why everything is so messed . In the end i just ignore everything that is confusing me .

"I miss you best i really do and happy your here "She smile and i smile back to her.When she has a long vacation i  took the advantage and were going in the beach and got a vacation .

LAMENIA  RESORT  BEACH  .

Were having fun and were laughing until one guy approach me  i stop laughing because he is.

He's the man I've thinking  and now he's in my front .I shock because why he's here and were he's girl.?

What if they brake ? Or not?

What if he's still remember me ?or not?

What if he's single ?or not ?

I know I'm falling for him .

He came to me and he kiss me in my lips .I really shock in this moment ,  i can't explain  because my mind not absorb this.

Best can you slap me a hard one ?" After saying it to samie she did it but the man stop her by holding her hand .

" lets go athena ..let me excuse your  bestfriend samie" samie just nod at him and shes smile on me a big one

Athena ..i love u please forgive me ?"what hes saying i dont understand .

Did i just nod at him?

Really you forgive me , thank you athena i really really love you dont forget that ?"

" yes" i dont know what is happening but i go for it ..i have a crush on him no scratch that i love him everything on him.

In the passed  day were been together .He's so caring and so sweet when we go out on date .I must say i love him and i just pray that his girl that we have a same name will  never be comeback .

Athena" i hear it but im in the salas

XENONNNNNNN" i said it loud because hes in the kitchen preparing something desert

Why athena ..what happen ?" His face is so handsome even it is in irritated mode .

Did you call me ?" I serious one

What ? Yes i called you right now "

No ..when you are at the kitchen"im just saying it because many times i hear it .My name Calling by someone that i dont know  .

No .why ?"
I said it it just nothing and he go back at the kitchen .Were eating a desert he made a oreo shake my favorite .when he cameback in Salas.

Athena "

Athena..please"

he became a cold one on me .Hes aura came back when we meet at the first place .

Xenon  do you have a problem?"i said it while he's doing something on his laptop.

No .." but why hes acting like that

No xenon it beens four days you being like that to me and i dont understand why you like you ignoring  my presence and you act that I'm  strangers to you .

Hes looking at me now then he close he's laptop.

Look athena ..i  want to break up with you..do you hear that ? Im not happy anymore "Im startedly crying and begging not to break up on me.

Why ? Why ..i cant understand please tell me "

She hugged me and saying those word.

Athena please comeback to your sense and i know this is you want , you thinking on me everytime but it is not the reality please face the reality and be brave im not a human ..Im the goddessess of Dream"

After saying those word i want to laugh because hes saying is so impossible.

Dont athena..dont stuck here in this dream the dream world  because im the one who help you do made it ..comeback athena your family and friends is waiting .."

I cry " i love you..xenon "

The last kiss he make on me the goodbye one is real.I cameback in reality and i cry really hard ..i love him but hes a freaking goddesses  and everything is a dream.

"I always  be thinking  you Athena and never forget you  "xenon  said

Ohhgosh you awake athena "my family is here even my bestfriend and then i cry

Call the doctor samie".

I want to be with him but we are not meant to be .

Athena Moorine this is my story .

End