xii.

___________________________________

i hear a knock on my front door.

it's lennon.

i open the door to see her beautiful face.

"parker, i think it's time." she mumbles.

"for what?"

"to tell you my story..." she walks into my living room and sits on the couch.

"okay, you can tell me anything lennon." i put my arm around her.

"well, it started when i was 15, he asked me out. since i was obviously desperate, i said yes. the relationship was going so well, then he snapped one night. he started hitting me, and cursing at me..." tears formed in her eyes.

"i thought he would stop, he apologized every time he hit me. i saw him a few weeks back...that's why I left, parker, i was so scared" she sobbed into my chest.

"lennon...i'm sorry...you know i'd never hurt you, i am in love with you, and i can't bear to see you hurting" i hugged her tighter.

"he made me kill the baby..." she whispered, almost so quiet i couldn't hear,

"what baby? lennon, did he...get you pregnant?" she made eye contact with me.

she nodded slowly.

"it was a year after i started dating him. he would punch me in the stomach...i was sixteen, I didn't have anyone to go to...he told me i had to get an abortion or else he would kill my baby himself." she blinked away the rest of her tears.

i realized just then what i was dealing with.

she blamed herself that her baby died.

she has to deal with the constant reminder.

___________________________________

sorry this is really sad.