29: Chess

[Kirvy's POV]

It was midnight after the conversation with Madam Heart when suddenly I woke up because someone was touching my hair. When I checked who had done it, it was my father, smiling at me, so I hugged him tight, and he did the same.

"Dad, I'm glad you didn't leave me! I'm glad you're awake!"

"I'm glad to see you too, son. Your mother didn't want me to die and leave you alone."

"Dad, I have to tell you about mom. She didn't make it. She died after the accident.

Nag smile lang si daddy. "I know, I saw her. She and Loreen pushed me to come back." naiyak si daddy at naiyak na din ako.

"Dad, I love you. Don't leave me again."

"I won't son alam ko may mission pa ako sa mundo at may dapat pa akong puntahan. Meron pa akong dapat hingian ng tawad, na hindi ko nagawa sa loob ng 30 years dahil na duwag ako."

"Dad, I have something to tell you. I don't know if this is the right time or if I should wait till you're good."

"I've met my other son in my dreams. Do you know that? Nag smile siya sa akin, "he said. He forgave me. He just wanted me to ask forgiveness from her mother."

"You're son? With Allyson?" tumango lang si papa.

"How is he?" na konsensya ako Anong right ko mag tanong kung napano siya ni hindi ko tinanong si Pearl kung musta si King.

"He's happy. He looks so much like Allyson, but he has my eyes. He hugged me and blessed me. Sabi niya, I will find my happiness sooner while I find my forgiveness."

"Dad, how do you feel about seeing him?"

"I'm happy. Part of me is happy that I'm able to see him. I'm happy that in my dreams, he is alive, and we talk like a father and son do."

"Dad? King is alive. He is not dead." namilog ang mata ni papa, tumulo ang luha, he tried to get up, but kahit na hihirapan, he managed to sit down. He held my hand and started begging.

"He's alive, Dad. But he's dying, according to Pearl."

"Pearl? Your wife? But how?"

"King has been her boyfriend for six years. They have kids. You have three grandkids, a twin named Zion and Zayn, and a beautiful Allyson."

"I have grand kids?" hindi maka paniwala si daddy sa narinig, and he cried and cried, then he looked at me. "How...do you feel about it?" Alam ko kung anong ibig niyang malaman.

"I'll get by, Dad. This pain will go away soon. We need to visit him in Paris ASAP. He must know we love and forgive him." tumango lang si daddy.

"I love King, and I love you. You're all I have now, and I want to see him."

In the morning, the doctor said that Dad was okay and could be discharged, but instead, he asked me to book a flight and go to Paris. We rushed to Pearl's apartment but saw Kelly and Peyton trying to make the boys stop crying. Dad automatically gets closer to the boys, breaks down, and cries. I was touched to see these boys crying to death. From what I see, they know something.

"Are you, my granddad? The one that Daddy King said about? Are you a good guy like he always said?" tumango lang si daddy, I don't know who Zayn or Zion is anymore.

"I am Zayn, your grandchild. I am here on my father's behalf to tell you that "DAD LOVES YOU VERY MUCH, AND HE IS SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID! Please find it in your heart to forgive him! Kahit ako ay naiyak sa sinabi niya.