Lovely Lakehouse part 1

Caitllyn's POV

"Cannonball!" Matt screamed as he jumped into the pool.

Matt, Joey, Nece and I were all hanging out in Joey's backyard. he jas a pool, swing set, and trampoline. We have been out here all day and it was starting to get a little bit boring.

"Hey Cupcake." Nece said to me.

"Yeah Babes?" I asked her.

"Why don't we see if the four of us can spend the weekend at the lakehouse." she said.

"Yes!" the boys screamed.

"Definatly!" I said.

Nece has been my best friend forever and always. She is talking about the lake house up on Lake Havasu that are families share. It was Meemorial day weekend so this was the perfect weekend to go out. The first full weekend of summer vacation.

"We'll go ask." Nece told the boys.

We grabbed our towels and ran through the back gate that led to my backyard

We went into my house first.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"What sweetie?" she hollered from the living room.

"Can the boys, Nece, and I stay the weekend at the lakehouse?" I asked.

"Sure!"

"Yay!" we squelled.

"Tanks Mom!" I yelled beffore we ran next door to Nece's house next door. When we walked in she yelled

"Mom I am staying the night at Caitlyn's and then we are going to spend the weekend at the lakehouse OK?"

"Sure sweetie!Have a nice time!" her mom shouted down the stairs.

We took off back to Joey's house.

"We have permission!" I yelled.

"Us too!" Joey yelled back.

He picked me up in a massive bear hug and spun me around.

My heart sped up.

My hands got clammy.

My stomach erupted in butterflies.

'That's weird.' I thought 'Oh well.'

That night Nece and I went to her house first. She grabbed her black duffel bag and began throwinging in jean shorts, tank tops, pj tops & bottoms, a couple bikinii's, sundresses, sweats, and a hoodie. Then she grabbed a brush, comb, blow-dryer, tooth brush/paste, shampoo/conditioner, bodywash, lotion, and her razor.

We went over to my house and repeated the process with my purple duffel except i grabbed my straightner and curling-iron instead of a blowdryer. I grabbed ny make up bag and put my stuff with hers by the door. I grabbed my purple knitted beach bag(that matched Nece's) and put in my wallet, ipod, headphones, chargers, sunglasses, and the lanyard with my keys.

We put our phones on my bedside table after i set an alarm for 6:30.

We changed and crawled into bed.

"Night Babes."

"Night Cupcake."

And with that we went to sleep.

By 7:30 we were all loaded into my blue Ford F-250. I was driving, Joey got shotgun, and Matt and Nece were in the backseat. I pulled out of my driveway and turned on the radio. "call me Maybe played through my speakerts.

"Man, turn it up this is my jam!" Matt screamed from the backseat.

Joey reached over and turn up the volume.

We were all singing-along realy loud . We did the same with 'Take A Hint', 'Payphone', 'Teardrops on My Guitar', and 'You Belong with Me'.

"That's what makes you - OH MY GOD TACOBELL!!!!"We were singing That's What Makes You Beautiful when Nece started screaming about TacoBell.

"WTF?!" Matt yelled at her.

"It's TacoBell!" Nece screamed while shaking his shoulders.

Matt grabbed Joey's shouldeers from behind.

"Man! She's lost it!" He said.

I scoffed "As if she ever had it!" I said.

"Ewwwww." The boys said.

"Anyways, it's Nece and Tacobell c'mon guys!" I said.

"Yeah I thought I was the slow one." Nece said.

We wnt thru the drive-thru and ordered 3 soft taco 12 packs, 4 lrg dr. peppers, and 8 cinnamon twists.

We sat and ate the food quickly and drove off again. After another hour of driving we pulled into the driveway of the lakehouse.

We grabbed our stuffed and walked to the front door. I quickly unlocked and opened it.

"Welcome to the lakehouse."