His - Sano (Fluff)

>Warning: slight blood mention, drug use and (a little hard) fluff<
Art credit to Boyfriend to Death (1)
This story took place after "You join Sano's Studies" ending
~Enjoy~

Sano has granted you permission to learn with him. It was a great thing to offer and you accept it. Your first subject is still learning about the human body, it's hard but you want him to be proud of you.

This is the second day you have joined him, he introduced you to his twin brother, Akira, which still makes you confused since you sometimes can tell the difference from those two, well, they are twins, what do you expect?. Anyway, you can't live with the twins as of right now. They have a free room, but it's dirty and unclean. It's.. Shaun room.

Shaun, their big fluffy pet. Both kojima twins let you play with him, your smile and how you play with Shaun makes Sano open up to you more, gradually getting warmer and warmer.

You and Sano are now in the medical bay, Sano doing paperwork while you examine your new subject.
You're still learning, so you made a lot of mistakes, but Sano forgive you.

You're holding a small knife, showing it to your subject.
"no, please no! No more please!" the subject yelled, making Sano irritated.

You sighed and give the subject a smile, "you're lucky Sano is not as cold as before"

"c-cold..? What do you mean?"

"oh just shush and breathe properly, I'm trying to cut you"

"h-hell no! I did what you say! I answer your question! What more do you want?! "

Both of you can hear Sano growling. He stood up, and walk to the subject. A disgusted face was on him, he's mad. He gently put his hand on my shoulder, his cold touch sends shivers. "I don't think we need this one anymore, well, I don't, you can still use them as a learning experience"

You nodded, "of course, like you said, I'll cut their hand and examine the tendons "
"don't forgot to stitch it back up" He reply.

Again you nodded, slowly you cut their hand, blood spilling everywhere. "my, you break a big vein. I guess they'll die" Sano said.

"w-what no! I'm not ready yet..!"

"can I bring Shaun in? Pretty please Sano?" you begged him.

Not much after that, he let you call Shaun. The big fluffy Monster run into the medical bay, Shaun has recognize you as their owner, so they'll do what you ask them to do.

"hey hey, we got food for you Shaun..! Go and eat them!"

They happy monster gets infront of the subject and start biting on their flesh, the screaming of agony make you shivers, while Sano is keeping his straight cold face. They breathe their last breath and Shaun is still eating them.

"down boy down, that's enough " you command

Shaun whimpers as they take the last bite. Blood everywhere.
"you're going to clean this, right?" Sano ask, still having his cold tone

"Mhm, and dont be so cold Sano~ come on boy let's play with Akira..!"

Shaun got excited again, of course you're going to clean them. But before that, you pet them, telling how good Shaun is.

"oh such a good boy! You did well! You deserve a nice bath outside! "

Sano let out a low chuckle and a smile, "be careful, once you finish cleaning Shaun, let's go to the night club and take someone "

You nodded as a reply and go outside with Shaun, cleaning him and other.

[Later]

You're getting ready to go to the snake pit night club. Nice and clean clothes. You head out with Akira and Sano. Akira is already preoccupied with his dj stuff. While you and Sano waiting for someone to take.